Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

Awesome statue!!

Congrats to all who got this one ;)

Fremen could I ask you a personal request? I would like to see this next to the Hulk Maquette, for size comparasion, if you have the time I'd appreciate it ;)

I ironed the upper part of the hood :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Now that's what I call a dedicated collector who loves what he collects! :lol

Tracking shows delivery due Wednesday, space on the shelf reserved and iron ready.......

So just got mine in today and this statue is amazing. The horse by itself is HUGE!!! Quick question for the others who have already put theirs together. Is there a trick to keeping the reins in the riders right hand? it just falls back out and i didn't really want to glue it in..:wave

So you're saying your Mom will become or sound like a Ringwraith?:nana::lol:wave

She sounds more like a Fellbeast actually. :lol

Her collectibles don't cost as much as mine so she tends to think it's silly that I spend that kind of money on them. She doesn't really know the cost, but she knows they're more high end. Thankful she looks at the 1/6 figures like toys so she doesn't concern herself about those. She probably thinks they're $20 a piece or something. :lol

Ok i was planning on sending this back, but that changed as soonas i put it together........

IMG_7499_zps843225f7.jpg
[/ ]

#80/500

Last edited:

:gah: great pics but i must resist :lol... but really i must

Got mine. I won't be able to check him until this weekend most likely and pics will have to wait a bit as the weather here later in the week sucks. The box is huge and only matched by the Dewback/Jabba/Jabba's Throne in size.

I got #24/500

Please post your numbers if y'all don't mind.

wow CP, I was waiting for pics like that. Looks awesome. A real winner it looks like.

hey computerfly, did you iron all the cloth? cause it looks awesome... :clap

really nice pics dude. totally match the prototype ( except the teeth for the picky guys).

Ordered. Looks too good to pass up. If I had to own only one LOTR PF this would be it.

Nice shots CP. I was thinking about ironing the cloth also when I get mine. The teeth on you're shots look a lot better than others we've seen although you clearly have a high quality camera.

Good stuff. I can already tell this is one of those statue's you will never tire looking at.

I contacted Sideshow today. New orders won't be processed until Friday :(

I love the way that it's cloth and needs set up. That's probably one of my favourite parts about pieces.

Fixing it how you want it.

Yep, this piece is where the multimedia really shines - I can't imagine this being fully sculpted.

Just a note to those assembling him, you should be able to get the stirrups all the way on to where they are under the arch of the foot, before the heel of the boot. If you cannot, use a hair dryer with warm air for 10-15 seconds and that helps get them past the widest part of the toe.

I had to request a replacement horse. Found a severe crack in one of the ankles when I was doing close-ups and a bit of missing paint on the horse's thigh. I've submitted photos, waiting to hear back from Returns. :(

Back