Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

Mine is coming today :)

Monday : On FedEx vehicle for delivery

Very good PF, but teeth and eyes could be much better! :lecture

It will Josh but you'll find the robes aren't too bad once you get familiar with them. I was overwhelmed at first but once I took them off and saw how simple they are and figured out the hood, piece of cake.

I'm going to be sure to take my time. That way I don't go totally nuts. :lol

can someone do me a favor when he/she first receive him! I want to see how the sword band initially was.

Very good PF, but teeth and eyes could be much better! :lecture

Agree, the teeth doesn't match the prototype quality, but mine looks acceptable to me.
I don't see something wrong with eyes though.

more pics after futzing, easily my fav statue in my humble collection, I'm planning for Sauron too, but it's really hard to impress after this. the pose the size the details the clothing the evil hand pointing are truly giving this statue life!

Agree, the teeth doesn't match the prototype quality, but mine looks acceptable to me.

Your Horses teeth look very good...I would personally like mine to be like yours...then I will make them more pronounced looking seperate darkening them in between...

Last edited:
Your Horses teeth look very good...I would personally like mine to be like yours...then I will make them more promounced looking seperate darkening them in between...

that is easily done bro, wish it was sculpted like hulk!

Anyone has the SSW horse bust? I'd like to see a size comparison between the bust head and the PF horse head.

I do. I'll post a pic later tonight.

Any chance someone here will make a YouTube vid? Photos are nice, but I find videos better at examining the presence (especially when trying to see how it fits in someone's collection)

Any chance someone here will make a YouTube vid? Photos are nice, but I find videos better at examining the presence (especially when trying to see how it fits in someone's collection)

There's already two. Fremen posted one some pages back and if you search Youtube for Sideshow Dark Rider of Mordor, you'll find another.

Already seen them, but never enough videos! :)

Where does this guy rank in y'all's collections? New to statues, but this does look extremely tempting...

Pretty sure it's my favorite statue.

Your teeth are really nice. Dont care if it doesn't exactly look like the proto. For those who think it miss details are really picky. And your hood is pretty well adjusted. Wow.

Your teeth are really nice. Dont care if it doesn't exactly look like the proto. For those who think it miss details are really picky. And your hood is pretty well adjusted. Wow.

I ironed the upper part of the hood :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back