Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

Hey Guys and Girls,

Thanks for all the positive comments on the pics. I actually forgot to adjust the white balance on the camera last night so I want to post a few more pics that more accurately display the colors on the cloak. The 'undercloak' was a bit too brown looking in the above photos. So, here are a few more in natural light.

Also, for those who were asking, I didn't iron the clothing, I steamed it.

RWS1.jpg:original

RWS2.jpg:original

RWS3a.jpg:original

RWS4.jpg:original

RWS5.jpg:original

This piece is so impressive and it really overshadows all other LotR pieces. I can still remember Malice campaigning really hard for one to be made many years ago and it is crazy to see his wishes come to fruition. Whatever happen to him?

I would die for a Mouth of Sauron on steed. This one turned out so well I think they'd do a great job with that one too.

I would die for a Mouth of Sauron on steed. This one turned out so well I think they'd do a great job with that one too.

I'd like to see that in the statue line first to be honest.

I'll take either but I'd much rather have it as a PF.
Right now, I'm happy with my toybiz one. :/

I'll take either but I'd much rather have it as a PF.
Right now, I'm happy with my toybiz one. :/

A PF would be cool but I'd probably pass on it. Now, a statue I'd be all over.

Hey Guys and Girls,

Thanks for all the positive comments on the pics. I actually forgot to adjust the white balance on the camera last night so I want to post a few more pics that more accurately display the colors on the cloak. The 'undercloak' was a bit too brown looking in the above photos. So, here are a few more in natural light.

Also, for those who were asking, I didn't iron the clothing, I steamed it.

RWS1.jpg:original

RWS2.jpg:original

RWS3a.jpg:original

RWS4.jpg:original

RWS5.jpg:original

Absolutely stunning photos buddy. I'll be using my steamer when he comes in

Man the UPS guy usually shows up by now...It's gonna be bad If my wife gets home before UPS...:thwakdamn:slap

Here are a couple pictures of the Dark Rider next to the Morgul Lord. Sorry for the bad pictures. Photography is one of many things on my list I need to improve....

DSC_0102 by Damhurst, on Flickr

DSC_0114 by Damhurst, on Flickr

Thank you everyone for sharing your pictures and videos. It's much appreciated.

Looks good to me...grats

If it's just like for regular clothing... put the fabric on a hanger, take it to the bathroom and hang it somewhere safe. Run hot water or take a hot shower and the steam will make it straighten out with no creases.

If it's just like for regular clothing... put the fabric on a hanger, take it to the bathroom and hang it somewhere safe. Run hot water or take a hot shower and the steam will make it straighten out with no creases.

:goodpost:

Hey thanks man :)

At the risk of sounding like a complete amatuer...

What do you mean when you say you "steamed" it?

:goodpost:

Hey thanks man :)

Or... You can do this, like a civilized person in the 21st century:
:rotfl
Professional-SKG-Home-Telescopic-Fabric-Garment-Clothes-Steamer-with-Accesories-EMS-Freeshipping-Dropshipping-Wholesale.jpg

On the truck for delivery...!!!!!!!!!

#grabs Hobbit Blu Ray....tells wife I'm not moving for the whole day..#

After spending some quality time with this guy all I can say is pictures just do not do it justice and really can't show just how massive it is. The presence this thing gives off when you enter the room is crazy.

This is hands down my favorite PF I own.

Back