Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

Ya, I'm really happy with the way I got the robe now. Taking a water spray bottle to the robes and smoothing out the creases did some good.

I also didn't put the 'head' inside the pocket and it looks much better on mine. Plus, it's so dark under the hood you can't tell when you look at it with the naked eye.

The robes are soooo nice once you get them sorted.

Someone please do me a favour and take a photo of the belt and the scabbard! :lol :pray:

Someone please do me a favour and take a photo of the belt and the scabbard! :lol :pray:

Man, you're still at it ? I wouldn't give you anything from IKEA to build for me that's for sure! :rotfl

I think this only happens to a very small % of the statues though...

Yup this is the first time I have this letter, even when I request to inspect before shipping they just ship without any acknowledgment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Man, you're still at it ? I wouldn't give you anything from IKEA to build for me that's for sure! :rotfl

Haha I haven't really tried since Friday... unbelievable piece though, when are you getting yours?

Haha I haven't really tried since Friday... unbelievable piece though, when are you getting yours?

Should be in the coming weeks I guess. It was only ordered the other day.

Turins Bane stop with your joke please :lol

The Balrog PF is not the next projet of Sideshow on the Lord of the Rings license for the PF line.

But Cave Troll PF is actually in development at Sideshow Collectibles.

And about a possible achievement of a Balrog by Sideshow, the rumor said that sideshow artists could sculpt a Balrog for the polystone statue line.

That's all.

:lol

A 1/4 scale Balrog would be well over 6 feet tall! And 1000% awesome! It's not a thing that anybody is likely to ever make, but it would be the ultimate LOTR collectible.

Poor little Frodo.

Looking at you picture, there's something really wrong with the 'pocket' on my hood. My pocket is way to big and all the material for it just falls down vertically and looks bad. Hmmmm.

I couldn't get it to look right at first at all. I noticed that the pocket is supposed to be created by 2 white fabric tape rows on either side of the pocket. On mine one side the tape was sticking and it had also been stitched down. The other side was just loose - no stick to the tape at all. I used white glue (sparingly) to stick the fabric tape down again on that side. Made a huge difference.

I have nothing in my pocket. No tape nothing. That would explain it. I thought about glueing it. Hmmmm...

I love the way that it's cloth and needs set up. That's probably one of my favourite parts about pieces.

Fixing it how you want it.

It will Josh but you'll find the robes aren't too bad once you get familiar with them. I was overwhelmed at first but once I took them off and saw how simple they are and figured out the hood, piece of cake.

Back