Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

Does seem a little odd they wouldnt release a 360 on this considering the price...and considering that the pics really do not show all the angles.

I guess we'll have to wait for comic-con for that

well pass for me so many stuff coming just seen Galactus :panic:..... have to stick with Marvel & DC .......:lecture

I think thats the main reason I havent ordered this yet, im wating to see the full images, 800 is alot of money for me.

exactly... too many of thesame pics from the same side.

I also want to see it in different light, (SDCC) before I spend the money.

Changed my mind AGAIN and cancelled my order I had.
Oh well.

It just doesn't gel for me in my collection and what I'm going for.
Display wise, this is just too huge for my set up.
When all is said and done too, this is going to cost me well over 1000 bucks, after shipping, taxes, custom fees etc.

I also don't want to drown in one license only. I feel I now have enough LOTR 1/4 scale statues in my collection.

For those that want to get an idea of how tall this will be. Check out these pics. This is my current set up. Notice, there is a nice amount of room to the ceiling? No problem for most statues.
To give you an idea of how big and tall this horse PF will be, it will just BARELY fit on this shelf! If I put it up there for example with the others, the top of the horse will literally be touching the ceiling tiles!
So take a good look at the pics and then picture the Dark Rider PF, pushing his head on the ceiling lol It's just about 31 inches from that desk shelf to the ceiling.

And yes they are crammed together on there. Even if I move them to the other display option I have for them, which lets me spread them out better, there is still not enough ceiling space.

For me, that's just way too big and throws off my whole vibe for the the display. I mean this thing rivals the Neytiri Maquette, but just a few inches! lol

I now have peace of mind, I don't need this statue and I'm not getting it for my personal reasons and display ideas and options. As EPIC as it will be.

Last edited:

this is going to be my first LOTR piece but SS just announced Galactus! I was initially going to stick with this, but am now waivering.

this is going to be my first LOTR piece but SS just announced Galactus! I was initially going to stick with this, but am now waivering.

Same here galactus looks pretty darn good :clap

yeah i hear you when they announced dr doom and galactus i had second thoughts on this piece. Although i already know right now I can't afford the dr doom LSF but the galactus is a possibility but in the end i decided to keep this piece it's too epic to cancel IMO.

This [piece looks fantastic. There is a chance I may be able to get it. I have almost convinced my various family member to combine my upcoming Birthday and Christmas funds to put towards it! That would bring it down to affordable price range for me!

Surprisingly it was my sisters suggestion, provided "I" do the convincing! lol

I now have peace of mind, I don't need this statue and I'm not getting it for my personal reasons and display ideas and options. As EPIC as it will be.

nice PF collection :clap do you have the Domestic edition of Smeagol/Gollum? the base looks very silver hmmm.

Space wise this will be massive and I think should only be picked up by those with room or at least good room design to take advantage of his awesomenss!

Space wise this will be massive and I think should only be picked up by those with room or at least good room design to take advantage of his awesomenss!

it's really not as huge as ppl say it is. It's tall, but not really wide. This won't take up much more room then the rest of the pf's, I think that's by design.

it's really not as huge as ppl say it is. It's tall, but not really wide. This won't take up much more room then the rest of the pf's, I think that's by design.

It's just crazy tall for me and throws off the balance of my collection. The thing is just too huge and will be hitting the ceiling, unless peiple display their collection very low on a shelf or table.

I want all my guys lined up nice, so this just doesnt work for me.

Unless I'm reading the dimensions wrong, I don't think the footprint is all that much bigger than other PFs. Shockingly, I think this will actually fit inside a Detolf. (Though, obviously a couple shelves will have to be removed.) Which luckily works for me, since that's my display plan.

It's official ..... EX order placed today....... bring it on and thanks for not F'n it up sideshow ..........:yess:

Yet.....:monkey3

Back