Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

Just got a flexpay change email - looks like this guy is getting pushed back until at least February.

Got it as well. Not surprised that its pushed back to then as of now. I'm pretty sure I said as much when it was announced.

Got it as well. Not surprised that its pushed back to then as of now. I'm pretty sure I said as much when it was announced.

I think everybody was expecting a delay. A 6 month turn-around on this piece just aint in the cards.

Yes I just got the same email as well. The delay is not a surprise at all in fact I knew this would happen. Actually this is 2 Figures that I have on Pre-Order that have been delayed...the other is not Lord of the Rings related but still a 6 month turn around on a figure of this size...impossible.
I just hope that the Ringwraith PF is not delayed I would like to receive at least one Lord of the Rings PF's sometime before the end of this year.

February is just fine by me...gives me a little more time to build up the funds for it. :wink1:

And who knows, it may even get delayed yet again...but so worth the wait IMHO. :clap

This piece is going to be something else in person :rock

:duff
Bill

Nope. Not surprised by my e-mail at all. Also, not upset.

The further they push this away from Christmas just increases the odds that my family may actually get presents from me this year! :monkey1:lol

The delay doesn't hurt me one bit it actually helps space out all my orders. Now if Skaar and Colossus come next month then I will be set up perfectly with my payment plans. I currently have 13 statues on order. :woo

Got the E-mail as well - a little disappointing but not at all surprising. I really didn't expect it to ship so soon anyway. I have to admit that I wasn't looking forward to the overlapping flex-payments of The Snow Troll, Ringwraith statue and The Dark Rider.

The delay doesn't hurt me one bit it actually helps space out all my orders. Now if Skaar and Colossus come next month then I will be set up perfectly with my payment plans. I currently have 13 statues on order. :woo

The delay does kind of suck but at the same time it will allow me to buy a couple more Figures so all in all I see it as a good thing too.lol
I keep saying I will start saving money up but when nice PF's and 1:6 scale figures keep coming out back to back saving money up is not an easy thing to do so I find odd things around my house I no longer need and just use EBay off and on to help my collection funds.
I think the Samurai Predator will be my last 1:6 figure from here on out I will be sticking to PF's and 1/4 scales. :cool:

I was going to say.. the delay is a blessing almost... heck we have waited this long.

Just placed an order at my local comic shop....$640 total :). I'm a happy camper for sure.

20% off and free pickup? wish we had a comic store like that in nyc...

Back