Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

I'm not so sure about that. I had Berserker EX on order and cancelled to try to get it cheaper down the road. Missed the window and now it's commanding 2 to 3 times the original SS price. There is a real dedicated audience for high-end LOTR items, especially the baddies, so if you snooze on this EX, which looks to be the definitive PF piece, prepare to pay a King's randsome for it later.

Which one is the Beserker ex? The predator?

if you are buying this, you should do it now and get the ex. The lotr bad guys pf have a history of large price differences between ex & reg.

So trying to save 10-20% off retail by buying a reg is not sound decision when the ex will be worth a lot more.

However do need to keep in mind the base price for this is $800 not $350. If you are hoping this go up significantly in value, you may have to wait a very long time until inflation makes up the difference, very few people will pay $1000+ for a statue no matter what. It's much easier for a $350 statue going to $700 than a $800 statue going up to $1200....

if you are buying this, you should do it now and get the ex. The lotr bad guys pf have a history of large price differences between ex & reg.

So trying to save 10-20% off retail by buying a reg is not sound decision when the ex will be worth a lot more.

However do need to keep in mind the base price for this is $800 not $350. If you are hoping this go up significantly in value, you may have to wait a very long time until inflation makes up the difference, very few people will pay $1000+ for a statue no matter what. It's much easier for a $350 statue going to $700 than a $800 statue going up to $1200....

Your spot on.:lecture

As far as me, I'm not interested in what it's worth or getting the EX because it's worth more.

My goal is to keep the statue, not sell it to make a profit anyway.

So, I can wait and check out online retailers and probably save a bit of money. It's already 30 bucks cheaper elsewhere.

I don't need the EX either, I think I prefer it with just the creepy pointing hand.

EDIT - OK, I caved and went ahead and ordered it from BBTS! LOL BUT, only because it's cheaper, AND there was no deposit required. AND, you can cancel your order anytime, before it ships with out a FEE.
SO this locks me in at least and if I change my mind, I can get out of it.
Again, was not interested in the EX anyway.

Last edited:

when are we going to know which limitation the reg and ex will have??

Im getting it to. But im still curious to understand why sideshow decide to position the horse like they did. Its just a unfamiliar pose for lots of people.

I am Shocked...SHOCKED at how many have complained about the pose of this statue. It is as perfect as can be IMO. I would be going nuts for this if I collected LotR. I admit that the price might put me off if I was going to get it but man it's a work of art.

I am Shocked...SHOCKED at how many have complained about the pose of this statue. It is as perfect as can be IMO. I would be going nuts for this if I collected LotR. I admit that the price might put me off if I was going to get it but man it's a work of art.

:exactly:
:goodpost:
:hi5:

Seems to be some weird theme on the freaks board.. It's just endless amounts of unsubstantiated complaining about statues that haven't even been released yet... If you even mention this your bombarded with "For what they are asking for this statue/figure it should b*** me." attitude.... Geesh! This statue is amazing.. pricey, yes, but amazing!

People will always find things to complain about no matter how great a statue looks.

Seems to be some weird theme on the freaks board.. It's just endless amounts of unsubstantiated complaining about statues that haven't even been released yet... If you even mention this your bombarded with "For what they are asking for this statue/figure it should b*** me." attitude.... Geesh! This statue is amazing.. pricey, yes, but amazing!

the irony behind it all is most continue to purchase the item anyways and then it usually gets heaps of praise for being better "in-hand" as opposed to photos.

I didn't want to start a debate. It was just curiosity about the horse.

I ordered the Ex and im pretty sure that statue is amazing. It is on pics and will be better in person in my home theater room with all my other Lotr statue, mix of maquette and Pf and united sword.

Will put it right on top of my SvS 13 ultra subwoofer sitting on a gramma.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

I didn't want to start a debate. It was just curiosity about the horse.

I ordered the Ex and im pretty sure that statue is amazing. It is on pics and will be better in person in my home theater room with all my other Lotr statue, mix of maquette and Pf and united sword.

Will put it right on top of my SvS 13 ultra subwoofer sitting on a gramma.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

hmmm, I dont think I would put anything on my subwoofer, that thing shakes

I have to say that sideshow and their customer service is excellent!! Since I won the Dark rider of mordor pf they allowed me to cancel my order since i don't really need 2 of them. The refunded my deposit and reinstated all the reward points I had used... :clap

I have to say that sideshow and their customer service is excellent!! Since I won the Dark rider of mordor pf they allowed me to cancel my order since i don't really need 2 of them. The refunded my deposit and reinstated all the reward points I had used... :clap

That was really cool of them.

Back