Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF

The shade of black is off by 3 percent. Total fail from sideshow. Can't they do anything right? :monkey1

Meanwhile in Syria 100s of innocent people are killed..but damn sideshow for not getting this fictional horse and rider correct.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8CEBOHmEbk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8CEBOHmEbk[/ame]

This piece is awesome! Price is around what I thought it would be, considering the Alien Big Chap was $799 ish...... I hope they place a 360 view in the posting today.. if it's what I hope... I'll have to go for the EX version...:)

I'm off the deal,not gonna order or buy it cause i like swords from lotr UC much more.

I like the Regular version better. This still might fit in my display cabinet. But it's either this or the Dark Lord... hmmmm

I like the Regular version better. This still might fit in my display cabinet. But it's either this or the Dark Lord... hmmmm

Get this first. If you like the Dark Lord better later on then sell this one off. IMO

if this is low edition size it will be a HOLY MOLY GRAIL.... Aint i right ? Too Right...

Agreed, if you have several pieces you consider them being highlights, you probably don't HAVE a centerpiece.

That I would think would hinge on what kinds of Collectibles we're talking about. If we're talking about hasbro 3 3/4 figures sure I can buy that line of thinking, but if say the old SSW line of statues then I can't say I agree. There are multiple centerpiece items within that statue collection, and if you were lucky like me to have had them all at the same time you had a highlight of centerpieces. :rock

I don't think it's so much about the particular item/items.. it's how you display them that can make the "centerpiece" of a collection.

how many hours left till this is up for pre-order? and will they show edition size or will they put TBD ?

TBD is just annoying as hell..

I have zero problems with this piece and nothing but love. Well worth every penny and more. The detail is astounding and the cloth is beyond measure - possibly the best used on a PF so far. Sculpt, paints, fabric and subject matter are all making this an absolute must have for any LOTR fanatic. I could not possibly have asked for more. The EX is nice and the way I'm rollin'. Can't wait!

High resolution pics...

I agree 100% I don't collect LotR (have to stop somewhere) but this piece is the crown Jewel of Rings collectables. This could be SS best product ever. It is amazing. If it comes out looking like this it will be THE LotR piece to own. It really is beautiful. I think anything under a 1000.00 is a deal. I can't say enough of this piece.

One question. How did people find out the price and get the photos ahead of time?

I agree 100% I don't collect LotR (have to stop somewhere) but this piece is the crown Jewel of Rings collectables. This could be SS best product ever. It is amazing. If it comes out looking like this it will be THE LotR piece to own. It really is beautiful. I think anything under a 1000.00 is a deal. I can't say enough of this piece.

One question. How did people find out the price and get the photos ahead of time?

From the Sideshow production blog.

Back