Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF

Is the sword removable? Talking about the one around his waist. Must be...Because if the exclusive comes with a hand holding a sword, and the one around his waist is permanently attached, he will end up with two swords...

Max monthly payments is 5. Was really hoping it was 7.

well ex ordered, this is turning out to be a very expensive year so far with 4 other things on preorder and the possibility of the R2 and C3PO and the Hulk coming up....

Got him! :rock I was wasting my time looking for the newsletter and should have just looked in the LOTR section to begin with. Thanks for the link though.

EX ordered. Doubt it ships in time for Xmas. Just a hunch.

Is the sword removable? Talking about the one around his waist. Must be...Because if the exclusive comes with a hand holding a sword, and the one around his waist is permanently attached, he will end up with two swords...

The sword around his waist is probably just the hilt that can be popped on and off the scabbard magnetically. If memory serves, they did that for the Gandalf the White (sword) and Aragorn (knife) PFs. The full sword and hand are likely one sculpted piece that magnetically pops on/off at the wrist.

Got mine! Yaaaay!

ITEM(S) ORDERED:

(1) Lord of the Rings Premium Format Figures Dark Rider of Mordor Premium Format Figure
Item Number: 3000841
Price: $799.99

Order Subtotal: $799.99
Reward Points Discount: $(485.00)
**Please note - since you used Points on this order, you will not receive points for placing this order.

Your order contains a pre-order item. Contact for Quote
Tax: $0.00
Grand Total: $314.99 plus shipping

:D

Got mine! Yaaaay!

ITEM(S) ORDERED:

(1) Lord of the Rings Premium Format Figures Dark Rider of Mordor Premium Format Figure
Item Number: 3000841
Price: $799.99

Order Subtotal: $799.99
Reward Points Discount: $(485.00)
**Please note - since you used Points on this order, you will not receive points for placing this order.

Your order contains a pre-order item. Contact for Quote
Tax: $0.00
Grand Total: $314.99 plus shipping

:D

Nice. I decided to pay the whole thing and will use the extra $40 toward Sauron or something DC.

Exclusive ordered!

Cashed in almost $400 worth of Rewards Points to do it. Yikes.

But since I've completely run out of display space, this may be my last PF for a while. May as well go out with a bang!

:yess:

The sword in the hilt is most likely just a small portion of the sword (just enough to stick into the sheath - like they did with knife on the Aragorn PF Ex.).

.................Bucky beat me to it.

Exclusive ordered!

Cashed in almost $400 worth of Rewards Points to do it. Yikes.

But since I've completely run out of display space, this may be my last PF for a while. May as well go out with a bang!

:yess:

Great choice.

With the dimensions being 31" H (787.4mm) x 14" W (355.6mm) x 12" D (304.8mm) this should fit in a BESTA with a 50" Vegby door perfectly. If so I will not even have to change up my display at all for this to fit. :clap

Back