Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF

Looks freakin awesome! I hope this pic means that we're getting close to the PO. I still don't believe this big guy is finally gonna be a reality.

In some ways I am sooooo ready to see this guy but my pocketbook isn't minding the wait.

Just want it revealed and detailed shots shown! Will have enough time to save up for it I'm sure!

Yeah, I agree...there is no way the RWOS is sitting on the same surface as the buts.

RWOSandTom.png

Can't wait for this baby. :rock

:duff
Bill

I agree and I'm betting the bottom of the base goes somewhere between his first two shirt buttons, about where the skulls are on his shirt. :)

Depending on how tall the base is I think it's much likely that the RWOS is on the same surface as the bust:

rwosandtom.png
scaled.php

Horses usually don't rear that high with a rider due to balance. The back legs should be bent more. I'm not sure if your angle of the table is correct either.

this is pretty hilarious, there is no way the horse is on the same level as the bust for that to happen the hindlegs need to be 2x as long. It's still a big piece but those photoshop lines are just wrong.

Sorry guys, Boromir is correct. I checked and his angle of the surface is correct.

It seems the RWOS is as Boromir has shown.

I have an image in work that will conform this.

I'll post it on Monday (when I'm back in work).

Bill

this is pretty hilarious, there is no way the horse is on the same level as the bust for that to happen the hindlegs need to be 2x as long. It's still a big piece but those photoshop lines are just wrong.

Or he's on a tall base. A bit of rock, perhaps?

Im sure its been talked about before, but what do we have an idea of what this bad boys going to run.

This is going to be a epic piece, never thought they would better the weta RWOS, but looks like they have done.

Sorry guys, Boromir is correct. I checked and his angle of the surface is correct.

It seems the RWOS is as Boromir has shown.

I have an image in work that will conform this.

I'll post it on Monday (when I'm back in work).

Bill

And here it is.

Boromirs_tomgilliland.jpg

As you can see I have extended the edge of the surface the bust is sitting on.

Boromir got his angle bang on. :hi5:

Well done Boromir. :clap

So it's big and I'm more that happy with that. :panic:

I thinking/hoping SS may price it at between $600 and $700 (PFs @ £350 x 2). :pray:

Bill

Thanks Bill! That does look like Boromir had it pretty much nailed. I hope the price is a little bit less than the 2 X PF price formula, as the rider is mostly cloth, and not a lot of detailed cloth...

I am hoping for less than $600, but I think that even the old Speeder Bike and Biker Scout Price is within reason, if getting a little pricey!

Back