Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF

It seems like about 2 years since this was first mentioned. At that point in time, I was hoping for a price of $800-$850. After seeing the recent pricing of things, I'm afraid that this is going to be a good bit more expensive, which will knock me (and several friends) out of it.

Keep the faith - No sense stressing out over the price until there's a reason to. :duff

It seems like about 2 years since this was first mentioned. At that point in time, I was hoping for a price of $800-$850. After seeing the recent pricing of things, I'm afraid that this is going to be a good bit more expensive, which will knock me (and several friends) out of it.

Yep, with the recent advent of CSFs being $2k and open edition I don't blame you. Sideshow seems to want to price a lot of collectors out of the hobby, while still mass producing more products with some of their recent offerings.

Yep, with the recent advent of CSFs being $2k and open edition I don't blame you. Sideshow seems to want to price a lot of collectors out of the hobby, while still mass producing more products with some of their recent offerings.

I don't see how they are "wanting" to price collectors out .. they have many very reasonably priced pieces too.. look at the rhino released today.. $399 for the size of this ? go custom and you'll pay $450 unpainted for something of this quality.

I think sideshow is doing an incredible job with their offerings of late, there is always a low and high range of every retail product. statues are no dif.

Sideshow's Rhino is 18" high, weighs 19 pounds and costs $399.

Just something to go by. :lol

If it's that high, I probably won't get it, despite having a lot of SS points. Most of the PF will be the horse.

no point worrying about the price... we should instead worry about being alive by the time this is released. :medic

no point worrying about the price... we should instead worry about being alive by the time this is released. :medic

angry_baby-21884.jpg

HURRY UP............NOW!!!!!!

:D

On sideshows facebook page

"For next weeks product previews would you like to see a Marvel or a LOTR piece? Let us know Sideshow fans."

go on on facebook and vote for LOTR now!!

They will probably have both LOTR and Marvel items up for preview or pre order next week.

For Marvel, it's probably Hulk related. For LOTR, it's either the RWOS or a new reveal from the 1:6 Maquette line.

Back