Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF

CavePapa.jpg

Regular lotr PF statues ~20". Assuming the smallest cave troll at 11 feet 1:1, 1/3 LSF will be 44", 1/4 PF will be 33", and 1/6 scale 22".

The fact cave troll is competing against juggy for the same slot, and we know sideshow made it very clear they are focusing on 1/4 almost exclusively going forward for marvel, makes this likely to be 1/4.

1/6 scale is also possible given the snow troll precedent, but there is already a cave troll at that scale dont see sideshow making another.

The only thing certain is it will not be a 44" 1/3 lsf :slap so stop panicking.

I don't see how a cave troll from 10 years ago means they wouldn't do one now. That was part of a totally different line so them doing one for their own line makes plenty of sense.

tomgilliland.jpg

I seen this picture on Fana Collec, picture by Ginny Guzman.

Seeing this on my phone, amazing! I still hope the price is reasonable, as it isn't too much larger than some other premium formats judging on scale! Looks great, and thanks for the picture! Get out of the way, Tom!

Now please guys, don't go crazy on the price and say your willing to drop 1k on this piece, cause if Sideshow is reading this thread, they sure will price it that way !

I'm putting my money on 700 $, same as 2 PFS.

Yep, that's how I figure it too Aivc :wave (no pun intended)

Even from what little we can see in this pic, I can safely say I love it already :love...a must have for me...my precious. :wink1:

Thanks so much for posting the pic masterside :hi5:

And thank you too Tom :hi5:

Can't wait for this baby :rock

:duff
Bill

Now please guys, don't go crazy on the price and say your willing to drop 1k on this piece, cause if Sideshow is reading this thread, they sure will price it that way !

$700 is way too much, the rider series went for $300, at 1/4 scale $499 should be the price given it has no face and is an internal sideshow produced piece.

Last edited:

I think your dreamin at $500 man. If the RW was sold by himself, it would still be $350 (current pf price), they will charge at least 2pf's worth on this, I think it will be more like $800

Thats conforting to know, coming from you. People are even thinking around the 1k € mark in Europe. Its "just" a 1/4 scale PF after all. Though the size it quite big, it looks to be around 90 cm big. (36")

I don't think it will be anywhere close to 3ft tall. Could be wrong, but it doesn't look that much taller then the Morgul Lord pf, I would guess about 30in tops, but it will have plenty of girth for sure.

You can see the Patient Zero 1/1 Bust in the pic, and its 20". This is quite a bit bigger than that.

You can see the Patient Zero 1/1 Bust in the pic, and its 20". This is quite a bit bigger than that.

I was noticing at that, too! Wow, that's huge.

I knew the horse was going to be rearing, but I didn't think he'd be almost fully vertical.

Impossible to tell from the picture, though, whether the whole statue is sitting directly on the desktop or if it's on some kind of shelf. Or maybe the base is also giving it some extra height. I wonder ...

I was thinking the same - I'm not certain that the RWOS is on the same surface as the bust. That would be a lot of leg/base to take it all the way down to where the bottom of the Patient Zero base is.

Back