Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF

Thanks Bill.

What I have found is Weta's lifesize RWOS.

It almost looks exactly like Sideshow's PF.

65441.JPG

Thanks Bill! That does look like Boromir had it pretty much nailed. I hope the price is a little bit less than the 2 X PF price formula, as the rider is mostly cloth, and not a lot of detailed cloth...

I am hoping for less than $600, but I think that even the old Speeder Bike and Biker Scout Price is within reason, if getting a little pricey!

Yeah Chris I hope you are right.

Most of the cut and sow prep work would have been done for the Morgul Lord PF too.

But that was in the $300 price range.

I think we may be looking at something close to $600 - $700 or so. :(

However I'll be more than happy to take it for less than $600. :wink1:

Thanks Bill.

65441.JPG

Yeah Boromir, I would be happy with that - would you?

Bring it SS...we wants it precious. :wink1:

:duff
Bill

:lol

Surely not - Sideshow copying the cave troll SSW statue, and now the Ringwraith on Steed SSW statue?

Well, they do say immitation is the best form of flattery.

They could make a few different options for the ex with a more dynamic left hand pointing finger or holding a sword, those metal gauntlets need to be shown off. what do you guys think?

They could make a few different options for the ex with a more dynamic left hand pointing finger or holding a sword, those metal gauntlets need to be shown off. what do you guys think?

Sounds excellent to me! :panic:

For an exclusive, I'd love to see, not just a different hand, but a whole different arm. (Well, same arm, just two differently angled/sculpted versions of it. I mean, he's got to keep the one hand on the reins after all!)

We've already seen the sketch of the (left?) arm that's angled low and reaching down creepily ...

But I think a second version of that same left left arm that's raised UP ... clutching a sword, of course ... ready to chop ... would be very cool. Either would still make sense given the body posture, too.

It would give the statue two very different looks. Kind of like what they did with the Boromir maquette. I think it would give each version totally different attitudes.

Last edited:

Holly shnikies this thing is looking good. Now we just need a good price point.

I think the chances are very slim this will have a Ex, the sword will prolly be strapped to the Rider at his side already.

If it does have an Exclusive (and that exclusive happens to be a sword arm/hand), I expect they'll do the same thing they did with the Gandalf the White and Strider PFs ... which was to include a sword hilt that can be plugged into the scabbard if you choose not to display the drawn sword/dagger.

If it does have an Exclusive (and that exclusive happens to be a sword arm/hand), I expect they'll do the same thing they did with the Gandalf the White and Strider PFs ... which was to include a sword hilt that can be plugged into the scabbard if you choose not to display the drawn sword/dagger.

Thats a good idea. I think it would look good with his arm reached out to grab you. and with his other arm holding the sword.

It seems like about 2 years since this was first mentioned. At that point in time, I was hoping for a price of $800-$850. After seeing the recent pricing of things, I'm afraid that this is going to be a good bit more expensive, which will knock me (and several friends) out of it.

Back