Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

is the RW on Steed suppose to be a bigger scale then the ML???

Yes. This is a bad setup and probably not final. The RW is 1/4 and the other ones are 1/5 or 1/6 maquettes.

that photo makes WROS look awesome.. can't wait for more. This looks better then Sauron.

me too. Sauron was the reason I didn't jump on this.. but after seeing both. WROS FTW! :rock

576148_496208407071498_1883858447_n.jpg

pretty underwhelming for a $800 statue, it was the right decision for me to pass.

pretty underwhelming for a $800 statue, it was the right decision for me to pass.

:panic:

I totally disafree. I can't see what's underwhelming here. That looks perfect, just like on Sideshow pics.

I really can't wait to receive it !

Last edited:

Underwhelming? Are you joking? This thing has real leather straps and real metal armour! Considering it's size and beauty, it's worth every penny. :lecture

Underwhelming? Are you joking? This thing has real leather straps and real metal armour! Considering it's size and beauty, it's worth every penny. :lecture

Agreed. Nothing underwhelming about this piece. It's excellent.

I kind of see what you are saying. It looks like the robe is not flowing correctly in this shot, especially around the head. Looks like a piece of cloth on a horse...I am sure you can adjust it though.

still looks amazing to me, still haven't put in my order though.

I kind of see what you are saying. It looks like the robe is not flowing correctly in this shot, especially around the head. Looks like a piece of cloth on a horse...I am sure you can adjust it though.

yes the horse looks great, but this statue is about the ringwraith not the horse, and i just cant take my focus off how bad and cheap that robe looks. It really should be sculpted at $800 /sigh

Initial impression: After a bit of fixing, the cloth can be made to fall properly around the head. It does exude an ominous presence. I'm keeping my EX order.

[/quote]

BEAST!

PURE AWESOMENESS!...it shall be mine. :yess:

I'm saving hard like a good little boy for this baby. :wink1:

Love it. :love

:duff
Bill

yes the horse looks great, but this statue is about the ringwraith not the horse, and i just cant take my focus off how bad and cheap that robe looks. It really should be sculpted at $800 /sigh

Actually it's about a Ringwraith...... on a horse! :lecture:lol

Geez, should it look like he just took it off the rack at Neiman Marcus?:lol

Well, I'm certainly not underwhelmed! I am 100% full whelmed! :clap

Cannot wait for this beast to thunder up to my door and shriek!

I wonder if the cloak will be wired at all so it can be posed. :pray:

This sucker is wicked impressive in person. Definitely a highlight among a ton of other amazing pieces.

Back