Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

yes the horse looks great, but this statue is about the ringwraith not the horse, and i just cant take my focus off how bad and cheap that robe looks. It really should be sculpted at $800 /sigh

Then that would make it a statue, not a mixed media premium format ;)

And it's about the horse aswell..... according to Tolkien the ringwraiths just looked like shades of black against deeper black, they weren't even this visable :lecture

I'm definitely glad I ordered this (Exclusive ordered but by the look of that wicked finger pointing directly at the viewer, I may never use the sword for display).

The only thing I might like a little better is if the horse were a little bit darker, but perhaps all the lighting is making him appear lighter than he actually will when on display. If the horse was the primary area of focus, the Ringwraith might disappear altogether where detail is concerned.

gonna cancel mine in favor for Sauron; can't commit 800 to something I don't completely love

I'm not a Lord of the Rings fan.

Having said that, besides my Reaper: Death's General LSF, I could not stop looking at the RingWraith and Sauron.

This RingWraith is MASSIVE. Very imposing, very wicked.

Thinking very hard about adding this and Sauron after staring at them at the con today.

gonna cancel mine in favor for Sauron; can't commit 800 to something I don't completely love

Were you at the show today to see them in person? All I could think about was how this and Sauron would like incredible next to each other.

I'm not a Lord of the Rings fan.

Having said that, besides my Reaper: Death's General LSF, I could not stop looking at the RingWraith and Sauron.

This RingWraith is MASSIVE. Very imposing, very wicked.

Thinking very hard about adding this and Sauron after staring at them at the con today.

reverse-1234525508_ben_stiller_-_do_it.gif

Would be great if we could have more pics of different angles on this one at sdcc. I ordered this piece and i want to be sure a made a good decision.

Please people, share your pics.:clap

Would be great if we could have more pics of different angles on this one at sdcc. I ordered this piece and i want to be sure a made a good decision.

heres a video for everyone if found on yt

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gxLPLbZfTY[/ame]

and lose $80 NRD? you should just pick up the weta sauron at <$400 and keep this preorder...

Think it through..i would get the weta sauron instead, and save the $400 for something else. Tons of other lotr coming.

I'll post my pics when I get home tonight, but this was hands down one of sideshows best pieces at the show.

I'll post my pics when I get home tonight, but this was hands down one of sideshows best pieces at the show.

Ho great, that's good to hear this.

Can't wait to see your pics. :impatient: :clap

Last edited:

It's a great piece. Wasn't MU favorite of the show but it was near the top.

Don't get me wrong I loved the piece. It just wasn't #1. Sauron I'd say came in at #1 for me.

I will start messing with them tonight when I get home. I'm currently on the plane back to KC.

Back