Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith PF?

I hope they can get the face sculpt right on the Ringwraith ! lol

hopefully they do get to the Witckking, complete with flaming sword - but for now, I am psyched for the Ringwraith PF - maybe a preview at comic-con?!

No doubt a trueform WK would be great, but I think you're confusing the WK with the ML. Even though a WK is only a "possibly" it's still a whole lot better than a "not at this time" for the MoS.:(

No doubt a trueform WK would be great, but I think you're confusing the WK with the ML. Even though a WK is only a "possibly" it's still a whole lot better than a "not at this time" for the MoS.:(

yep, I got my characters crossed, hate it when that happens :banghead, I still want him though!!

yep, I got my characters crossed, hate it when that happens :banghead, I still want him though!!

You and me both. SS can't possibly do too many bad guys as far as I'm concerned and the ML is a must.

Morgul Lord with the movie shot where both arms outstretched, sword arm and that insane huge morning star planted in the dirt would be sick.

Man I am really curious about the execution of the RW, so many ways to do it and screw up. Fingers crossed!

Woodsy not that I that I would correct you :naughty but aren't the Witchking of Angmar and the Morgul Lord the SAME character? :confused:

Woodsy not that I that I would correct you :naughty but aren't the Witchking of Angmar and the Morgul Lord the SAME character? :confused:

that's what I always thought, but I am not an expert - just a big fan!!

Technically you guys are both correct...it is the same character albeit his appearance is quite different when seen in trueform by Frodo when wearing the ring as opposed to when he is seen [without the assistance of the ring]at Minas Tirith complete in his battle armour. My comment was based on slynger's "flaming sword" quote which only occurred during the battle scene between the ML and GTW.

hopefully they do get to the Witckking, complete with flaming sword - but for now, I am psyched for the Ringwraith PF - maybe a preview at comic-con?!

Doing a separate WK and ML is actually a pretty good marketing ploy...one character, two PF's...actually three if you want to include the Ringwraith, of which the WK was one of them :naughty

Doing a separate WK and ML is actually a pretty good marketing ploy...one character, two PF's...actually three if you want to include the Ringwraith, of which the WK was one of them :naughty

Of course you realise that you have just setup SS for the must have exclusive.

The Reg is the ML in normal Ringwraith garb, while the Ex is the ML with add-ins for full armour and morning star when he faces Eowyn.

thanks for the clarification, that's kind of what I thought - but wasn't certain. Either way, they definately have potential for some kicka$$ PF wraiths!!

I'm preparing myself to be let down, but I'm really hoping to see a peek at this one during Comic-Con - we've waited far too long for this PF

I'm preparing myself to be let down, but I'm really hoping to see a peek at this one during Comic-Con - we've waited far too long for this PF

I think it a pretty safe bet that we will get an LOTR announcement during SDCC though I don't believe it will be the Ringwraith PF. More than likely SS will save that announcement for Spooktacular or B&W Friday.

I think it a pretty safe bet that we will get an LOTR announcement during SDCC though I don't believe it will be the Ringwraith PF. More than likely SS will save that announcement for Spooktacular or B&W Friday.

that's kinda what I was thinking - one can hope though !!

Back