Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith PF?

Would you guys rather have a Ringwraith standing on his feet or would you rather have him on top of his evil steed with it's red eyes?

Perhaps we can get two versions of the Ringwraith similar to the ROTJ Scout Trooper where he is on his feet and the other on his Speeder Bike.

Last edited:

If they release a standing version the exclusive could be the Morgal Lord.

It would indeed :rock

Could someone remind me where it was that SS said they wouldn't do horses in 1/4 scale? It's just for some pieces (like this) it would work perfectly. :banghead

It was in one of SS's "Ask Sideshow" segments from awhile back. As nice as it would look : a]. it's not going to happen because of the size issue and b]. it's already been done before...to perfection I might add.

I emailed Sideshow and asked if they can do two versions of the Ringwraith. One on his feet and the other on the evil steed. They did it for the SW Scout Trooper.

With 3 new products and a sneak peek coming in the next few days one of them has to be a Ringwraith :nazgul........ I hope.

With 3 new products and a sneak peek coming in the next few days one of them has to be a Ringwraith :nazgul........ I hope.

i guess we only hope to the new product sneak peek!!:lol:lol:lol

In fact with a bit of black cloth and a wee bit of imagination you could make one of the 134 versions of Jabba into a Ringwraith PF.............

Nope Fritz but don't worry there'll be another Star Wars announcement this Friday so we're alright...................:mwaha

:lol The SW fanboys must be "beside themselves" today....it's been 28 hours since their last product announcement. :monkey3

In fact with a bit of black cloth and a wee bit of imagination you could make one of the 134 versions of Jabba into a Ringwraith PF.............

Thinking outside the box...I like that. :D

Just because we got the preview of Gandalf doesn't mean we won't get a different character first.

After Legolas ships, I won't have anything on pre-order with Sideshow, and that has to be a first in at least ten years!!

Back