Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

Still searching for the ex-hand with sword? If so, check your PM! Enjoy the DRoM, it' great.

Blah I'm selling off almost everything but my figuarts.

Same. Only keeping my hot toys avengers, maybe my DX Luke, and some premium formats and bowen statues (of which I have 2). Otherwise everything is up for grabs. I would keep this Dark Rider too, as I do love it, but my fiancé really hates it lol.

why would she hate this piece? It's not scary or gory. I wouldn't sell anything I have for a women unless it was just TnA statues.

why would she hate this piece? It's not scary or gory. I wouldn't sell anything I have for a women unless it was just TnA statues.

"Poor horsey"

She just doesn't care for it. She loves most of my stuff, but has nagged me about this one since I got it. It's not the only reason I''m selling it. It's a contributing factor.

Tell her the horsey is dead, and the nice Ring Wraith/Nazgul resurrected him so that he could live once more to reduce CO2 emmissions coming from all those pesky "living things" in Middle Earth to help stave off the scourge of Middle-Earth warming. Then staple a tiny PETA membership card to the Dark Riders cloak next to the Morgul blade and call it a day...

Next problem...anyone? anyone..?

Tell her the horsey is dead, and the nice Ring Wraith/Nazgul resurrected him so that he could live once more to reduce CO2 emmissions coming from all those pesky "living things" in Middle Earth to help stave off the scourge of Middle-Earth warming. Then staple a tiny PETA membership card to the Dark Riders cloak next to the Morgul blade and call it a day...

Next problem...anyone? anyone..?

LOL. Nice.

Anybody else developed cracked horse legs? I'm about to get mine and I'm not sure if I should still put support on the legs. And also will the ex-hand with sword fit the regular one?

Don't know about the ex sword fitting in the reg but I'm pretty sure it would. Mine is still fine after about a year on display I did jam some tooth picks under the hoof to straighten him up a little.

Anybody else developed cracked horse legs? I'm about to get mine and I'm not sure if I should still put support on the legs. And also will the ex-hand with sword fit the regular one?

After those first 3 or so I have yet to hear about another one so I think you will be ok.

Btw folks, my Dark Rider is available to the best offer. No set price.

If you can possibly forgive me for the inexcusably poor cell phone shots, just thought I'd post these. I little more futzing, a little steam, and I think we're getting there. So far he's perfect aesthetically and structurally...

IMG20140723064701.jpg
IMG20140723063931.jpg
IMG20140723071103.jpg

Cheers!

^Great futzing there!

:goodpost: The hood looks perfect! Nicely done.

My Dark Rider is still in box, opened only for inspection. From time to time I salivate at the thought of someday soon having space to display him! :D

^Great futzing there!

:goodpost: The hood looks perfect! Nicely done.

My Dark Rider is still in box, opened only for inspection. From time to time I salivate at the thought of someday soon having space to display him! :D

Thanks guys!

I was on the fence as to whether to pull out the steamer because its such a jaw dropping piece that I was loving it even with the packing wrinkling, but I have to say, smoothing out those robes REALLY gives the Rider the presence it needs to match the feel of the film.

I also think that the presence of the Morgul blade means that the SS piece is not just a member of the nameless nine, but the Witch King himself. Nice touch SS..!

Last edited:

If anyone has just gotten this from a retailer and wants to help me out with something, let me know! Pretty please :)

Back