Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

If anyone still needs this guy there is a steal on an EX at eBay right now, just $725 shipped. It won't last long at that price. I am tempted to get him for that low and display with my other one, but have too many statues for sale right now and no cash.

$700 shipped :yess:

Thank you. Finally am getting this piece after Sideshow screwed me on my original order.

Thank you, thank you. I appreciate the ebay spot Stingray. Looking forward to this one.

BTW: I'll be displaying him in front of this print by Paolo Rivera. Can't wait, I think it will look awesome.

rivera-Precious-Cargo.jpg

Attachments

• rivera-Precious-Cargo.jpg
    rivera-Precious-Cargo.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 182

I have no idea why SS is trying to sell these still. Sucks to lose so much money on a piece for ppl that payed retail.

Marker, this is one of the best prints I have ever seen. Totally awesome. I need this. :eek:

edit: nvm it seems gone :(

Search Paolo Rivera's blog to see if he still has any for sale. I bought mine directly from his site.
Sold out :/ There is only one on ebay for $225. This print is so good I would totally NOT block the view on it :D

Nice but I think you should play a little with the hood.

it takes awhile to get the hood right, but worth it. I wish they would've done something so the inside of the hood doesn't look so empty.

Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

Best tip I got was don't use the pocket in the hood. Just lay the hole thing over the head stand and use the wires in the hood part to shape it. It's a great statue once you get it right.

I was wondering if anybody would be able to give me a total depth measurement of this piece at its maximum? I know the base will fit in my cabinet, but I'm not sure the raith and horse will. I have about 430 to play with..thanks guys much appreciated :)

I was wondering if anybody would be able to give me a total depth measurement of this piece at its maximum? I know the base will fit in my cabinet, but I'm not sure the raith and horse will. I have about 430 to play with..thanks guys much appreciated :)

Product Size
31" H (787.4mm) x 14" W (355.6mm) x 12" D (304.8mm)*

sound like it's gonna fit

For me I prefer the DROM, sauron's paint miss detail and armor looks like plastic. DROM need patience for tuning up the hood.

Back