Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

Any new leg cracking issues for people? Seems it's been awhile since anyone reported anything new. I'm scared to display him again, not knowing if ss would do anything if I ever had issues.

Any new leg cracking issues for people? Seems it's been awhile since anyone reported anything new. I'm scared to display him again, not knowing if ss would do anything if I ever had issues.

I'm sure someone will pop in with a new horror story now that I finally just started to relax and enjoy my DR again.:lol

I'm sure someone will pop in with a new horror story now that I finally just started to relax and enjoy my DR again.:lol

I have not seen anything new for a while, so it just looks like a handful thus far and I think the rest of us should be ok. Even if a few more pop up that is still pretty good odds. 4-5 out of 1500-2000

This is off WL and back up for PO for 3rd Quarter shipping :)

Wonder if they "made a new batch" means they looked into this possible issue?

If so, you would up my chances of grabbing one.

Wonder if they "made a new batch" means they looked into this possible issue?

If so, you would up my chances of grabbing one.

I doubt it, no way to know either way as I assume they would never admit it even if they did. I would not worry about it, 4 or 5 out of ~1500 is pretty good odds. I would not let that hold you back from getting it, it is a great PF and still one of my favs even with the possible issue in the back of my mind.

Yea, but I have a nice list of what I want to add to my collection.
Sadly, knowing about even the possibility of the issue just puts it lower and lower on my list.

Worst case I may eventually get one, hopefully for a lower price, and IF something goes wrong, I can use it as a project/repair piece.

Hummmm, I got filled on the WL a couple of weeks ago and they sent me a Show Sample with no number. It was new, but No number.

This is off WL and back up for PO for 3rd Quarter shipping :)

No number for the regular. Just ex is limited edition.

No number for the regular. Just ex is limited edition.

They are both "limited", regulars are just without a number system to go by(which I don't care for, these types of collectibles should always have a set size IMO). Who knows when they will stop making them. Pieces like the Wolf LSF and R2/3P0 PF were the same, but they still sold out quick so you can never know for sure what they have "limited" them to.

I'm in the middle of a tough decision for displaying this together with the RWOS but i'm not sure yet because i have heard so much complain about this statue's with lots of broken parts.

I'm in the middle of a tough decision for displaying this together with the RWOS but i'm not sure yet because i have heard so much complain about this statue's with lots of broken parts.

There has only been a handful of actual reports of damage, I would not worry about it and enjoy him!

They are both "limited", regulars are just without a number system to go by(which I don't care for, these types of collectibles should always have a set size IMO). Who knows when they will stop making them. Pieces like the Wolf LSF and R2/3P0 PF were the same, but they still sold out quick so you can never know for sure what they have "limited" them to.

Just a matter of time until they put R2/3PO back up for order. Unless they were too big a headache to manufacture. Pretty sure they are using the WL as a way to guage when to do the next run. But agree that for what they are asking, it needs to be numbered.

Just a matter of time until they put R2/3PO back up for order. Unless they were too big a headache to manufacture. Pretty sure they are using the WL as a way to guage when to do the next run. But agree that for what they are asking, it needs to be numbered.

I think like the Wolf LSF it had something to do with poor packaging and getting a lot of damage returns. I seem to remember a lot of people complaining about both of them so maybe they just decided not worth the hassle, although I half expect the Wolf to return someday too.

I hope so, i wont be missing out on him this time

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I hope so, i wont be missing out on him this time

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I have been waiting on mine for 6 months, did a trade but have not been able to pick him up yet. I will only be POd if they re-release him minus the extra netting.:lol

Am I too late to the party? Just got him today...

ef2image.jpg

Back