Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

Never will happen...Never

Even missing lightsabers from Star Wars pieces are just squashed...cross eyed Roques and upside down Sauron spurs brushed aside...never happen unless you get 100 guys plus doing a class suit...aint gonna happen IMHO

im thinking of doing the same, should not happen. was not like it when i got it, check my stuff a lot not had it long too. its ****.

Keep in mind the original RWOS also had issues with the legs cracking.

Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

Just looked at mine and I think the problem might be in the base. I'm thinking if I shimmy up the spot under the back left hoof it might push the right hoof back into its peg. Not sure if that will totally relieve the pressure on the left leg but it should help balance it a bit.

I wonder if this is why they decided to stop making these, it was not long after the 1st reports it went to WL.

I wonder if this is why they decided to stop making these, it was not long after the 1st reports it went to WL.

I was thinking the same thing yesterday. It very well could be the reason because everything else that doesn’t have a set ES is still for sale. The Terminator Endo bust/ Storm Trooper just to name a couple that came out long before the DROM that they keep making.

I'm not going to lie, although mine doesn't have a crack yet, I'm really concerned. It is leaning off of the opposite peg.

Wow, still more issues, might be best to keep mine boxed up. Maybe price will skyrocket for non broken legs

This for many is leaning left...thank god for the tail taking some pressure off but I think eventually...hhmmm ..crack

Oh wait a minute that other crack...sorry about that I'm all Azogged today...They wont do a thing IMHO...SS wont do a thing

Hey you asked a legit question that millions face every day...LOL

Wow, still more issues, might be best to keep mine boxed up. Maybe price will skyrocket for non broken legs

That would be ironic.

Mines been boxed for a while. Once I set it up again I'll have to make some added support.
Cracks aside, I still think it's a great piece. To bad this happened.

I'm trying not to be too concerned about this but honestly its taking the enjoyment away from owning this a little :(

Back