RINGTOYS - Blades of the Guardians (Dao Ma)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if usually BBTS gets their preorders in earlier than say Monkey Depot or EkiaHobbies? Who in the U.S. usually gets the preorders earliest based on your previous experience? Please share!

Currently deciding between:

Monkey Depot has it for 329 (no tax / +17 ship) = 347
vs
BBTS 339 (+30 tax / +4 ship) = 373
vs
EkiaHobbies 320 (+30 tax / + 14 ship) = 364

From my intuition, EkiaHobbies should be the first one to receive since they are the child company of their distributor (royal bestl llc?) but their release date is 31st, March 2020, which makes me think they may take their sweet time since they know they set a later date. Ekia is also the last on my list for customer service though.

The other two vendors have it set to Q1 2020, so its up in the air between Jan - Mar. Both of these vendors from my communications with them, have better customer service and more professional to deal with it seems.

Thoughts, anyone?

Going to have to acquire some of these books, figure looks awesome. Gonna preorder from bbts. They always seem to get things last but I'm fine with the wait.

Looks like it's an online comic, pretty good read. Hope it gets printed in the US.

Last edited:
Any word on this figure releasing yet? BBTS says 4th quarter, love to see how this is coming along production-wise.

Any word on this figure releasing yet? BBTS says 4th quarter, love to see how this is coming along production-wise.
I’m guessing pictures will pop up in a few days, because I got a payment request from GianToy on Wednesday.

Seems the figure page isn’t up on GianToy anymore? I can’t seem to find it anyway.

It's released in China
bd202400ly1gjtc8j66khj23402c01i7.jpg14567382_1205528252841206_4048396949851018101_o.jpg

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1gt4y1e7dB?spm_id_from=333.905.b_72656c617465
https://www.bilibili.com/video/av499962426
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1hV411y7zX/?spm_id_from=333.788.videocard.2

Attachments

• bd202400ly1gjtc8n3ag6j23402c0b29.jpg
    bd202400ly1gjtc8n3ag6j23402c0b29.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 62
Hmmm, got half my figure today. Only got the figure, no horse. I didn’t even know mine shipped. Didn’t see any emails, checked junk as well, nothing. Checked GianToy website, & it’s listed as shipped there. 2 tracking numbers. Tracking is a nightmare. Tracked via Amazon UK, but I don’t have an Amazon UK account, so how am I supposed to track it?

No bonus head in mine too. I’m hoping it comes with the horse, or else I’m going to have to contact GianToy.

Figure looks brilliant though. It’s good to have figures looking like the promo pics, although it seems kinda “clean”. I ain’t much of a self weathering guy, so he’s staying clean.

Edit: My bad. Bonus sculpt was hidden under foam on the top left corner :lol & now I’ve got the horse too :yess:

Last edited:
Very nice! More pics!
I took a bunch of pics with it on the table with my iPhone, quality was horrible. Just blurry pics in low light. That bottom pic was basically passable to post. Top pic I had to carry the figure to the bathroom to get some detail in there :lol
I'm wondering if the horse is posable with a stationary pose of the Dao Ma, it looks like the horse is in a running motion forcing you to pose Dao Ma to have a bit of movement too.
It’s a statue.
Where did you order from and where are you located?
GianToy. New Zealand.
Lawrence would you mind sharing pics of him with the violent head sculpt please?
If it’s sunny tomorrow, I might see if I can take a pic in the bathroom :lol

Has anyone else received theirs (U.S.)? Could you post some pics? Would like to know how big the horse precisely is also. BBTS still hasnt shipped, many vendors in U.S. already got theirs months ago.

Back