ricardobsn's 1:6 collection- Updates Imaresqd1 Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ricardobsn's 1:6 collection- Serang Cpt Miller

i envy you fro two reasons

1. great figs
2. the world cup is in your backyard

Amazing piece, congrats ricardo! :clap

Congrats! That's a great piece! Love the movie too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thnks Machew for the visit. Saving the private Ryan i believed was the first war movie that i saw and really liked it, beside has tom hanks one of my favorite actors.

i envy you fro two reasons

1. great figs
2. the world cup is in your backyard

Kkk thnks man. If you imagine all the problems we are having because the world cup work... :rotfl, but i love soccer.

Amazing piece, congrats ricardo! :clap

Thnks Dane for the visit, glad u liked it

may i ask what kind of problems you guys are having over there?

do you plan to go to any games?

You have some really quality pieces. Those are three that I'd want for sure, and I've not seen that cpt Miller before so thanks for that. Nice work!

may i ask what kind of problems you guys are having over there?

do you plan to go to any games?

Oh man, many problems like: chaotic traffic ( because for the world cup' works) i am spending litteraly 4hs/ day to go to work and get back to home.
A lot of politicians stolle a lot money for the works , so we are having many manifestations against corruption, many employes classes ( school teachers, bank vigilants, bus drivers, even police etc..) are in strike because, as long as the event depends on them they r demanding more benefits.., etc..

To buy one ticket, you must get in one lottery system, and if you won u r able to buy it.
I only won to see one Spain game in the first phase.

You have some really quality pieces. Those are three that I'd want for sure, and I've not seen that cpt Miller before so thanks for that. Nice work!

Thanks bud, i am glad u liked i hope u get them too.
I need learn how to take better pictures to give the figures justice :)
I ll ask at some point my brother in law take quality pictures of them.

I ll post time to time a few other figures that i have too :)
Take care

Captain Miller looks great, awesome collection as well!

Oh man, many problems like: chaotic traffic ( because for the world cup' works) i am spending litteraly 4hs/ day to go to work and get back to home.
A lot of politicians stolle a lot money for the works , so we are having many manifestations against corruption, many employes classes ( school teachers, bank vigilants, bus drivers, even police etc..) are in strike because, as long as the event depends on them they r demanding more benefits.., etc..

To buy one ticket, you must get in one lottery system, and if you won u r able to buy it.
I only won to see one Spain game in the first phase.

wow sorry to hear about all the issues man, i thought i had it bad with 2 hrs of traffic.

congrats on getting yourself a ticket though, spain is an awesome team i hope you enjoy that game dude and take lots of pics :)

Captain Miller looks great, awesome collection as well!

Thnks man, really appreciatte

wow sorry to hear about all the issues man, i thought i had it bad with 2 hrs of traffic.

congrats on getting yourself a ticket though, spain is an awesome team i hope you enjoy that game dude and take lots of pics :)

Thanks man, lets see how is gonna be :)
Traffic really piss me off..
Where r u from?

i live in california but im originally from guatemala

Really nice my friend, i went to california in jan, i liked a lot, last time i went there i was 18 years old.

cool man, we are spoiled here man we get lots of cool stores and we got comic con.

the weather just gets too hot here especially around this time a year

I imagine, the weather here in Rio now is nice, in summer, is hot as hell literally..
R u planning go to comic con?, this year we ll have a small version of comic con here in Brazil ( called comic con experience), but in São Paulo.

Not mentioning Disney and Hollywood :)

Re: ricardobsn's 1:6 collection- It´s showtime!

Congrats, ricardo, that's one hell of a figure. :rock

Thnks Dane its a very nice figure, the paint and the weathering is much nice in hand than in picture, the cons imo is the boots and the lack of one base ( at least one simple one...) :)
Thnks for the visit my friend

Nice Beeltejuice! Congrats, now post some more pics of him.

Congrats on Beetlejuice, would love that one day! Look forward to pics.

Nice Beeltejuice! Congrats, now post some more pics of him.

Congrats on Beetlejuice, would love that one day! Look forward to pics.

Thanks a lot guys, i ll take some pics of him, but i really dont have skills in this area unfortunently...
I wish i have your ability paramoremcr :)

Back