Ricardo Feitoza`s Collection - Started in May 2010!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC02205.jpg

DSC02207.jpg

DSC02217.jpg

DSC02216.jpg

DSC02215.jpg

DSC02214.jpg

DSC02213.jpg

DSC02212.jpg

DSC02211.jpg

DSC02210.jpg

very nice collection dude, what type of shelves are those? they look cool.

Thank you brother! They are the Ikea Besta! Cheapest option out there in my opnion!

##If you get doors on them they get very expensive as you pay $50 for each door and a single unit needs 3 doors! :gah:

Beautiful! Your collection is huge considering how short ago you started collecting!

Thank you brother nrbuda! :yess:
The worst part is mjy wife as she knows how much they cost and wants to spend the same amount of money in beauty supplies! :mad:

Great collection!

and

Greetings from Mississauga:wave

btw what store did you get that first hulk piece from? The one that got you addicted? Was it the Silver Snail?

Great collection, congrats.

why 2 Mark VI?

Thanks Mastter
One thing i leaned with fellow freaks:

It is always good to have an extra piece to trade in the future. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Great collection!

and

Greetings from Mississauga:wave

btw what store did you get that first hulk piece from? The one that got you addicted? Was it the Silver Snail?

Greetings neighbor! :hi5:

I got it at One Million Comix:

https://www.blogto.com/bookstores/onemillioncomix

I went to Silver Snail a few times but i did not like the attitude. They act like they are doing you a favor. As you can see they lost a lot of bussiness at least from me!
I would love to have a great Comic Shop in GTA but i do not know about any and with Statues and Action Figures it gets even worse. Even in Brazil is better(But more expensive) than here in Ontario.

Very Very Impressive Collection with Good mixes and some Grails, WOW! Thanks for the Show.
Congrats Ricardo and Welcome to the Show.

Back