Ricardo Feitoza`s Collection - Started in May 2010!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Collection. Love the War Machine.

How do you like your Besta's? I'm thinking about getting them for my 1/6th collection.

Again, amazing collection.

I know this is an oldie but I am very happy for getting it:

d73a9ddb.jpg

b2f9ee6c.jpg

c9eb7fd7.jpg

45bf0540.jpg

9add349a.jpg

cd430a10.jpg

685bc05e.jpg

It is still a Great Score and getting the pieces you missed out on later sometimes makes even Sweeter, Congrats Ricardo

Thanks Colossus. I would love to see Bowen Designs doing some 1:4 to bring some pressure over Sideshow. It would be great for us collectors. Just see the improvement we have on each new 1:6 release. All of that is because of the competition between the big companies. That's what we need with the Statues market!

Thanks Colossus. I would love to see Bowen Designs doing some 1:4 to bring some pressure over Sideshow. It would be great for us collectors. Just see the improvement we have on each new 1:6 release. All of that is because of the competition between the big companies. That's what we need with the Statues market!

That would be a Great Idea, but knowing that Bowen sells on SSC, I bet you, that theres some kind of contract between them to not do that Very thing; Ricardo, Heaven forbid that the Collectors should feel the Love.

Wow you collect all different kind!! The Besta looking good!! And you are only collect 3 months more then me but already have many grail!! Nice done!! I must say the money goes fast like that huh!!? Haha I feel the same way, it's really tight to collect all we miss just in less then one year!! Again nice collection!!

bro that hulk vs spidey dio is SO SICK...words can't explain it fully.

:rock2 rocking collection, keep it up.

Wow you collect all different kind!! The Besta looking good!! And you are only collect 3 months more then me but already have many grail!! Nice done!! I must say the money goes fast like that huh!!? Haha I feel the same way, it's really tight to collect all we miss just in less then one year!! Again nice collection!!

Thanks brother! :hi5: I can say i do not save a penny since I started my collection! :slap

I got all the old pieces i wanted. What i really want now is the Neytiri statue comes out looking good. Optimus Prime comes out PERFECT and the whole fellowship of the ring in the new format.
After these ones i will be very picky on my purchases and i will only buy what i really fall in love for. I know I am saying that now but collecting statues is worst than crack. If we see it we wan to buy! That s what happened when i saw the War Machine Maquette in hand pics. :gah:

Back