Ricardo Feitoza`s Collection - Started in May 2010!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greetings neighbor! :hi5:

I got it at One Million Comix:

https://www.blogto.com/bookstores/onemillioncomix

I went to Silver Snail a few times but i did not like the attitude. They act like they are doing you a favor. As you can see they lost a lot of bussiness at least from me!
I would love to have a great Comic Shop in GTA but i do not know about any and with Statues and Action Figures it gets even worse. Even in Brazil is better(But more expensive) than here in Ontario.

Yeah I've been there. I found there prices to be marked up real high but I must admit I'm not an expert on statue pricing.

Yeah the snail can have a real bad attude. I'm a pretty informed consumer so I rarely need help so I avoid the somewhat bad customer service. I do find the girls that work there are pretty cool. The guys can be a problem tho.

I have a nice little LCS out here in Mississauga I like. They have a small selection of statues and all the new relases for toys but they don't carry Sideshow stuff. The 2 guys who own it are awesome.

Yeah I've been there. I found there prices to be marked up real high but I must admit I'm not an expert on statue pricing.

Yeah the snail can have a real bad attude. I'm a pretty informed consumer so I rarely need help so I avoid the somewhat bad customer service. I do find the girls that work there are pretty cool. The guys can be a problem tho.

I have a nice little LCS out here in Mississauga I like. They have a small selection of statues and all the new relases for toys but they don't carry Sideshow stuff. The 2 guys who own it are awesome.

Please if possible send me the adress by PM! :duff

nice stuff! great to see more Canadians on here.

1 million comics are good people. You can get better prices on almost any statue there. pm me if you need anything (I don't work there but I know the owner).

I am also interested in any other stores in the gta that sell statues. pm me as well. please and thanks!

nice stuff! great to see more Canadians on here.

1 million comics are good people. You can get better prices on almost any statue there. pm me if you need anything (I don't work there but I know the owner).

I am also interested in any other stores in the gta that sell statues. pm me as well. please and thanks!

Hi brother

Nice to see Torontonians around here. It is hard to get any decent store around us. I went to 1 million Comics 3 weeks ago and they had nothing new there but an Iron Man Maquette. :pfft:
I prefer getting everything from Sideshow latelly. Shipping cost is very low even for huge pieces, they get delivered in just 2 days by Fedex and any problem you have with the piece they take care of you.

Cheers :hi5:

New guy in Toronto! War Machine Ex

Sorry about the iphone pics

3660c358.jpg

5ca2a121.jpg

9d263552.jpg

d3c60f8a.jpg

a1cbb2f1.jpg

Love the WM man!

Congrats on the aquisition, looks really great next to IM.

Back