Premium Format Rey and BB-8 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this looks great but after the SSC Affleck face debacle on the Batman v. Superman statue (in which the production piece did not look like Affleck), I definitely want to see this in hand before purchasing.

Same here.

She does look great!! Saw her in person in Orlando and I hope she turns out that way.. absolutely gorgeous Statue

I can't wait for this one as well. Saw it in person at celebration as well and it's beautiful. So far the best Rey likeness out there and that's including both Hot Toys figures.

Preordered after seeing her at Celebration, really a beautiful piece in person. Also needed to have her for sentimental reasons as she'll display perfectly with the Star Wars Celebration print artwork I did for Lucasfilm.

rey statue print.jpg

Did anyone else notice that Rey EX is totally sold out now with no Wait List available at all? Wow--THERE's something that doesn't happen often during pre-orders!

Weird that BB-8 is LE 1000 and Rey is LE 500, though, too.

Did anyone else notice that Rey EX is totally sold out now with no Wait List available at all? Wow--THERE's something that doesn't happen often during pre-orders!

Weird that BB-8 is LE 1000 and Rey is LE 500, though, too.

They are doing it more often now to "encourage" folks to buy the regular.

Anyone get a Flexpay delay notice yet on Rey? With her expected arrival in Q3 and no delay notices reported yet, I'm getting hopeful that she'll come out on time? :)

Preordered after seeing her at Celebration, really a beautiful piece in person. Also needed to have her for sentimental reasons as she'll display perfectly with the Star Wars Celebration print artwork I did for Lucasfilm.

View attachment 355783

Dude that's incredible. I had that as my wallpaper for ages. Great work.

Thanks everyone, very kind! I do have a limited number of official prints still available if anyone wants to display their Rey and BB8 with it. You can message me here or check out my website for the details.

I got my print today and it's absolutely beautiful! I'll be ordering a custom frame for it. Ignore the Walmart frame for now.

That print is beautiful. I wonder if there's some still available? I was going to buy the print sideshow is selling on thier site to pair with the statue but I think this one works better.

I got my print today and it's absolutely beautiful! I'll be ordering a custom frame for it. Ignore the Walmart frame for now.

Thanks, glad to see you are happy with it and already have it. I'd love to see it framed and displayed when you get around to it! Hoping to see a few displayed with the statue as I'd like to share them on my social media. Thank you!

That print is beautiful. I wonder if there's some still available? I was going to buy the print sideshow is selling on thier site to pair with the statue but I think this one works better.

Thanks, that's too kind of you. Yes, there are still prints available at the link below.

Looks like there are 8 left. I think they are easily worth the money. I Already have a spot picked out.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/453786902/star-wars-celebration-europe-exclusive?ref=shop_home_active_3

:yess:

You found a 16.5 by 23.5 frame at Walmart? I want this print, but custom framing is -so- expensive. I'd feel much better if I knew there were cheap-o frames like the one in your photo that look nice I could use.

Back