Premium Format Rey and BB-8 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got a notice saying this piece will be charging on the 28th if November! I'm going to have to push this back a couple of weeks, unfortunately.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Well I guess soon I'll be deciding whether to add this to my collection or not.

Fingers crossed that the production piece is better than the prototype :wink1:

Well I guess soon I'll be deciding whether to add this to my collection or not.

Fingers crossed that the production piece is better than the prototype :wink1:

I saw this in person at Orlando.. she was beautiful .. not sure what you complain about her is?

I saw this in person at Orlando.. she was beautiful .. not sure what you complain about her is?

Not saying it's a bad piece, but personally I didn't think that the facesculpt was all that accurate to the actress. But then again most companies from Hot Toys to Prime 1 have had issues with their female headsculpts.

And while I haven't seen the statue in person, to me the paint app didn't look all that great in the pics, and unfortunately I don't have much faith in Sideshows (factories) capabilities when it comes to production pieces which involve fully human facesculpts.

I'm really hoping this piece changes my opinion.

Not saying it's a bad piece, but personally I didn't think that the facesculpt was all that accurate to the actress. But then again most companies from Hot Toys to Prime 1 have had issues with their female headsculpts.

And while I haven't seen the statue in person, to me the paint app didn't look all that great in the pics, and unfortunately I don't have much faith in Sideshows (factories) capabilities when it comes to production pieces which involve fully human facesculpts.

I'm really hoping this piece changes my opinion.

Also saw it in person in Orlando at SW Celebration. Really beautiful, convinced me to order it!

From the pictures I've seen it's pretty accurate to the actress IMO.. not 100% but defiantly in the 90% range.. Hopefully the production versions will be the same..

Looks like SS updated their photos, must be the final product. I wont be getting her but she turned out great. Waiting for the inevitable Jedi version.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/star-wars-rey-sideshow-collectibles-300494/

star-wars-rey-premium-format-figure-sideshow-300494-01.jpg

Looks like SS updated their photos, must be the final product. I wont be getting her but she turned out great. Waiting for the inevitable Jedi version.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/star-wars-rey-sideshow-collectibles-300494/

View attachment 379775

As they should.
It's bad enough that they show a proto that is no where near what the actual production version will look like. They've been doing that for years. It took competitors who actually deliver a near-proto product to get them to improve. Competition is good for us consumers.

Yeah it looks nice! Hurry and post the pix people. I have waaaay too much in POs to buy anything now lol it’s stupid expensive and I now miss the $500 statues.

got notice that she charges on the 30th, but i will be at tokyo comicon til december 7th, once i get home i will unbox and do video/pics

It is a pretty good likeness overall although I think her hair looks a little off (it would be nice to see some contrast).

Back