Premium Format Rey and BB-8 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You found a 16.5 by 23.5 frame at Walmart? I want this print, but custom framing is -so- expensive. I'd feel much better if I knew there were cheap-o frames like the one in your photo that look nice I could use.

Naa this is 18 x 24. The white print and background just blend in but if you look at the edges you can see the color difference.
I have a bunch of random frames from older prints lying around. But my go to place has been Frame it Easy. Awesome service, great products and I get the frames about two weeks after I order. They also have acid free backing, lots of options and very affordable. I don't need fancy frames just something nice. I also prefer plexiglass to real glass for my artwork.

https://www.frameiteasy.com

Thanks, glad to see you are happy with it and already have it. I'd love to see it framed and displayed when you get around to it! Hoping to see a few displayed with the statue as I'd like to share them on my social media. Thank you!

Sure thing! My room is still very much a work in progress but I plan to get it (mostly) done before school starts up this fall. So in two weeks lol

You found a 16.5 by 23.5 frame at Walmart? I want this print, but custom framing is -so- expensive. I'd feel much better if I knew there were cheap-o frames like the one in your photo that look nice I could use.

You can pick up affordable frames at Walmart, Target, or if you have a Michael's/AC Moore in your area. Another option is to go a size up and and just have a matte cut for it to save on framing, and it looks great with a matte!

Got a flex pay change notice. Last payment now will be charged October 8th.

I got my print today and it's absolutely beautiful! I'll be ordering a custom frame for it. Ignore the Walmart frame for now.

Nice!! Glad many others are getting this awesome print. I purchased it from Robert right after celebration, still rolled up in the tube but I will be framing soon!

Received the delay notice as well. Disappointed but not entirely unexpected.

Nice!! Glad many others are getting this awesome print. I purchased it from Robert right after celebration, still rolled up in the tube but I will be framing soon!

Thanks Jordan, love to see it framed!

I'll be at DragonCon this weekend in Atlanta and will have the Rey print with me. So, if anyone will be there and wants to pick one up from me in person be sure to stop by my booth in the comic and pop artist alley.

Wow ex is sold out now. Can't wait for the slow release of star wars PF this fall/winter.

yeah.. not surprised.. delays as usual.. why bother and not putting out a 1 1/2 approx. delivery date on all sideshow items?

I have IS Vader, Death Trooper and Boba Coming all now in November.. its Ok to have Ray in December :lol

Eager to see some in-hand photos so I can decide if I want her or not! Darn delays.

I really hope this statue comes out good. I did not buy it and likely won’t but time will tell. Tough buy with $10k in other stuff. I’d be interested if it’s nice but I’m kind of more interested in the BB8. If it’s not a POS I may get it to sit by my Droids and hoping the scale is good next to R2 and C3PO.

Either way I definitely interested to see this Rey. Maybe IS is cooking one up. Of course I own a plethora of SS pieces I’m happy with myself.

Hate to admit it but I’m likely gonna wait for other companies to make them. Don’t get me wrong her face is one of SS best to date so that’s definitely a point of sale for me.

Back