Premium Format Rey and BB-8 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He did the new Maul PF? Okay I'm fine with that then because his Maul looks like Ray Park come to life. Hopefully he does equally good with the other "Rey." :D

This basically. I may not like the Maul statue because I find the Ep. 1 version of him the worst version of his character, but damn if the new PF face sculpt doesn't look damn near perfect.

What was the last human PF that Sideshow has done? It has been a good while if I remember correctly. Even though I agree the Maul sculpt is spot on, it is more forgiving than a true human sculpt. Glad to see Sideshow getting back to these. A Finn would be great to go along with Kylo and Rey. That'd be all I need in this scale for TFA...

Because it's Star Wars. Hahaa. Everything should have a lightsaber

:lecture

ToastFeature06042015.jpg
:lol

Must have a switch out head wearing her mask to hide the imperfections [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Must have a switch out head wearing her mask to hide the imperfections [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully, that won't be necessary.:) But seriously, an alternate/ex "scavenger" head would be really cool.

Hopefully, that won't be necessary.:) But seriously, an alternate/ex "scavenger" head would be really cool.

I think it's a must for this statue, she doesn't wear it much in the movie but the look is already pretty iconic.

I think it's a must for this statue, she doesn't wear it much in the movie but the look is already pretty iconic.

The pictures people have been posting over in the thread for the Hot Toys version have really sold me on the scavenger look. So a switch out scavenger head would be great and would probably get me to order it, even if I don't end up liking the portrait/likeness.

If the lightsaber isn't part of the equation, there is a good to fair chance this will be the EX.
Sideshow rarely includes two portraits with a regular. It would also end their streak of kinda lame EX's that's been going on lately.

I'm surprised no one else think that it's leaning a bit too much compared to the artwork, doesn't seem like the sculpted statue is a natural standing pose it would be quite hard to hold that ><

Back