Premium Format Rey and BB-8 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rey and BB-8

Who or where did you hear or read Kylos saber doesn't light up? It lights up in the PF video and I'm betting the base will light up on the round red pieces.

Sorry I'm assuming you are referring to the PF Kylo

I guess it's just BS for the video but they have enough time to light it up. That's a hefty price with no light up features.

I was hoping Phasma was released instead so great. Well maybe I'll be done paying things off to get this or maybe just BB8.

Wrong it's all edited. Photos says lighting effect was added and there are no light up features mentioned in the item order page.

Sideshow has confirmed that it is not automatically included but they check to see if it is possible during the production face of development.

And yes, all referring to Kylo PF but the same news was given about maul. Both are currently only slated to be red plastic.

Evidence: bottom left of Kylo PF photos

I was trying to figure out what kind of screwup expect, like a 500$ Rey and a 150$ BB8 sold separately, but it seems still optimistic considering the expectations i've read in this thread :D

I was trying to figure out what kind of screwup expect, like a 500$ Rey and a 150$ BB8 sold separately, but it seems still optimistic considering the expectations i've read in this thread :D

Wrong.. BB8 is 400$. And thats just the way it is. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy moly. Man BB8 is great and all but $400 and it will basically be the same as a cheap toy like R2 painted. If that's the price I'd rather get Rey for a bit more.

Looks like I'll skip them both most likely. I'll be fine with a 1/6 of her I suppose.

Holy moly. Man BB8 is great and all but $400 and it will basically be the same as a cheap toy like R2 painted. If that's the price I'd rather get Rey for a bit more.

Looks like I'll skip them both most likely. I'll be fine with a 1/6 of her I suppose.

Pretty sure that was a joke, there is no pricing info for now but I strongly doubt BB8 will be that expensive unless it actually does the things it does in the movie :lol

Pretty sure that was a joke, there is no pricing info for now but I strongly doubt BB8 will be that expensive unless it actually does the things it does in the movie :lol

Even if it's $300 that is a lot for it to me. It's just not a detailed robot. I guess I'll see just what they make.

Even if it's $300 that is a lot for it to me. It's just not a detailed robot. I guess I'll see just what they make.

I remember the Dawg PF figure that was the companion piece to Lobo was like $140. Not sure how much BB8 will be since prices have shifted since then, but I doubt it'd be $300. I mean that would be crazy...but then again SS has been getting pretty crazy with prices lately.

Comon guys its starwars and its a droid.. Plus its made by ss. You know its somewhere 400$. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My price I put prior was a joke. SS be inflating these SW prices beyond reasonable purpose. Talking about how material cost more and ****. **** out of here; they are milking it. I'd rather have Prime 1 or Gentle Giant get the SW license for 1/4 or 1/3 scale. At least we'd get a solid face sculpt and **** ton of accessories than SS would, for about 300 bucks less.

My price I put prior was a joke. SS be inflating these SW prices beyond reasonable purpose. Talking about how material cost more and ****. **** out of here; they are milking it. I'd rather have Prime 1 or Gentle Giant get the SW license for 1/4 or 1/3 scale. At least we'd get a solid face sculpt and **** ton of accessories than SS would, for about 300 bucks less.

I would also worry a lot less about the paint app with Prime 1 Studios.

Will Harbottle who used to be with Gentle Giant is now with Sideshow. He sculpted the gorgeous GG Black Widow piece and hopefully he'll be the one bringing Rey to life as well.

Will Harbottle who used to be with Gentle Giant is now with Sideshow. He sculpted the gorgeous GG Black Widow piece and hopefully he'll be the one bringing Rey to life as well.

Matt Black sculpted Rey. He also did the new Darth Maul and Kylo Ren. I wouldn't worry much about the sculpt. That dude does amazing work.

I always thought that was a good likeness of ScarJo he did. I would give the edge to that over the Hot Toys version.

Back