Reward Points/Pre Order question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moeror

Freakalicious
Reaction score
If I use reward points in a pre order purchase and something comes up and need to cancel the order, the points don't get used right?

Another thing is, for example, if you buy a $500 item and you use $100 worth of reward points, you don't earn the other $400 for point. That is messed up. Technically you do spend $400 on your own and should be rewarded for that portion. Therefore, the best part is, if to use reward point, use for the full amount.

Another thing is, for example, if you buy a $500 item and you use $100 worth of reward points, you don't earn the other $400 for point. That is messed up. Technically you do spend $400 on your own and should be rewarded for that portion. Therefore, the best part is, if to use reward point, use for the full amount.

Which is the reason I save up points to be able to buy stuff outright. Don't want to lose out on any extra points I could be accumulating.

Alteregocomics does this, which is why I give them repeat business.They are always giving something back for each purchase and even when you redeem points,you still get points on that purchase.

that is how it should be done...

Which is the reason I save up points to be able to buy stuff outright. Don't want to lose out on any extra points I could be accumulating.

Alteregocomics does this, which is why I give them repeat business.They are always giving something back for each purchase and even when you redeem points,you still get points on that purchase.

that is how it should be done...

I have been saving the RP to buy THE ONE I want. Life size bust, LSF etc.

I just came in here to say that I recently used up all of my points on 2 things and now I feel empty inside.

I like that people complain about a system that gives you something back for free :lol

Best advice is to only purchase things you have enough points to pay for entirely, but even if you don't its still something for less :huh

I like that people complain about a system that gives you something back for free :lol

Best advice is to only purchase things you have enough points to pay for entirely, but even if you don't its still something for less :huh

You must be new here.

Back