Has anyone had their account deleted at Alter Ego Comics?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dukefett

Super Freak
Reaction score
I went to look at the site and was thinking about ordering the new Darth Vader and it wouldn't accept my password. Then I tried forget password and it didn't recognize my email. I had a lot of points saved up so this is a huge bummer if they just deleted it. It's been a while since I've ordered but was trying to get back in.

They updated their site a month or two ago, and sent out emails about this.

Marc's Remarks​

There are few things more stressful to me than changing website platforms. I've been through three of them with Alter Ego over the last 19 years, and every change has added more white hair to my beard. But seriously, every platform change has been done with you in mind - we want your shopping experience to be the best that it can be.

With that in mind, we started the migration process today to a new platform. AlterEgoComics.com may be down for a bit, but it should be back shortly (it already is on my end).

Please be patient as we get to know the new platform, reconnect third party apps (like Rewards), and make sure that orders, products and customer info transferred over correctly. We already know that every item is showing as "In Stock," including pre-orders.

If you discover something that doesn't work on the site, or anything looks off regarding your account, please let us know. But, again, give us some time (probably a week or so) to work through any problems.

I'm super excited to have Alter Ego on Shopify (the new platform) and looking forward to the ways that it can make both of our lives easier.

Marc Bowker
CEO, Alter Ego Comics

Our Rewards Program piggybacks off of Shopify (the platform for our new site). The issue is on Shopify not being able to transfer passwords. Please register a new account on Shopify with your existing email. Once you login everything will connect: Your orders, points, account information, etc. You can register below. The email you register with needs to be the one you used on our previous site for everything to connect properly.

https://alteregocomics.com/account/register

Thank you for your patience, and let us know if you have any questions.

Marc Bowker
CEO, Alter Ego

Back