Revoltech Spider-Man and Venom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He didn't cite a source so for all we know, hes bull*****+ing

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah... I think it's a general Marvel license. They're pretty liberal with the Eastern toy companies while Hasbro holds the "master" license in the West.

Though we're seeing some unique stuff with like what NECA has done.

Why do I need to cite something, do you not know how to use Google?

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=revoltech+ultimate+spiderman+license

I see the article you're referring to but that's a news website, can't really defer to them as the experts on it.

A key take-away is that Ultimate Spider-man from the cartoon does not have the Spidey red "armbands" on his outfit...unlike the figure which does have the traditional armbands.

1593_Spider-Man02_40.jpg

14470411_627084570804215_3632767907205857930_n.jpg

Also...the boxes for Venom and Spidey don't say "Ultimate Spider-man" on them...which would be common if they had that specific license.

Sorry friend, I think we'll need to hear from more than just a media website reporting news they might have heard at a Convention or made-up themselves.

He's totally full of it, non-intentionally or otherwise lmao

What are you guys, like 10 years old (I guess you could really be). I just showed you what the license is for, Marevelous news is certainly more credible than you guys, and all the sources you showed, oh wait you didn't show any. If that makes you sad, I'm sorry. Maybe your mommies will comfort you to make you feel better.
Bunch of internet geeks playing tough guy behind their computers!

it would be so cool if they continue with other Xmen like Nightcrawler or Colossus :pray:

Nightcrawler would be great!

I think it's more likely we'll get Captain America or Iron Man next or one of the other Avengers though...

It'd be great to get a Cap in this 'style' though!

Waiting for my Venom to arrive. Already got Wolvy on PO as well as Gwen

Has anyone received a shipping notice for Spider Gwen? I think it's supposed to be released soon.

I also came across this amazing photo from MFC:

goliathfasa1496346804.jpeg

Just got an email saying that wolverine will come without cigar

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Back