Revoltech Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only thing that bothers me is the cape, especially at the left shoulder, it almost looks like it's not even attached to the part around his neck and shoulders, the cape is just very oddly executed.

041.jpg

042.jpg

If there's a way to pop out the two jointed pieces of cape on his shoulders, could look nice with just the middle part. I'm not a big Revoltech follower to know their style but that cape is just a very strange thing.

Looks to me they are 3 alternate capes you can swap out, just shown off in a wierd way?

These pictures must be just a demonstration of the articulated cape. Otherwise, I can't imagine the guys at Revoltech looking at the finished product and thinking: "Yay, we've done a good job, let's sell it."

I think it looks great! some of the other larger super detailed batmans are too $$$, and huge ;p It will be good to have a smaller super detailed one for like at my desk at work. I don't know about the cape being split into three sections though, otherwise if I can get it for a reasonable price I'm all there.

Will just stick to Koto for asian bat figs and stats. The fig don't attract me ...

Wow that's just terrible. I say that with a lot of sadness and disappointment as I'm a big collector of Revoltechs.

Back