Revoltech Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont get how the articulation is going to work

Have you ever played with a Revoltech before? Revoltech toys use ratcheted "clicky" joints of various sizes that are usually well hidden.

Revoltech_joint.bmp

rodimusvsstarscream.jpg

revoltechryu.jpg

DEVIL3DANTEACTF.jpg

There was a period of time when I really addicted to collecting these things.

I love my Dante Revo and the other Transformers and Mazinkaiser i have as well, just wish i could find Dante's bloody shotgun..i seem to have misplaced it, and the pistols don't stay in his holsters very well, very cool figure though.

Have you ever played with a Revoltech before? Revoltech toys use ratcheted "clicky" joints of various sizes that are usually well hidden.

Revoltech_joint.bmp

rodimusvsstarscream.jpg

revoltechryu.jpg

DEVIL3DANTEACTF.jpg

There was a period of time when I really addicted to collecting these things.

I've never even heard of Revoltech. But so the joints click when you move them? like set angles?

The Transformers Robot Replica figures from both movies have similar joints/articulation to the Revoltech figures..though Revoltech's have more range of articulation.

I think this looks ace. Only issue for me is he has a neck joint, which makes the cowl look a little Dark knight-ish. It should be a 1 piece head so it's more accurate for the Begins cowl.

Everything else looks great though, i'm excited for this.

I've never even heard of Revoltech. But so the joints click when you move them? like set angles?

Yep. The revolver joint (hence Revoltech) make figure hold the pose. But it's the design of joint locations and sculpt that make figure always look dynamic in any pose.

Hope it will be the same size as Bandai TDK batman.
Hope there will be Thumbler in this scale too.

revoltech figures are slightly larger than 4 inches.

Think a little bit bigger than Current GI joe, and you're in th e right ballpark.

As for a tumbler...

Not likely imo. Revoltech dosn't really do vehicles.

Bu I'd not be suprised to see a joker.

Think a little bit bigger than Current GI joe, and you're in th e right ballpark.

As for a tumbler...

Not likely imo. Revoltech dosn't really do vehicles.

Bu I'd not be suprised to see a joker.

I'm in for joker :banana

I think they've been getting slightly taller recently. More like 4.5 to 5 inches. Mine almost tower above GI Joes and Hasbro SW toys.

I think they've been getting slightly taller recently. More like 4.5 to 5 inches. Mine almost tower above GI Joes and Hasbro SW toys.

depends on which revoltech series.

the frauline ( Girl figures like asuka, rei, etc) are HUGE, allmost 6 inches.
the transformers are abut joe sized. the QB figures are a little bigger than that, etc.

Back