Revoltech Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what holding me back from buying it, the figure looks fine, the cape looks too terrible to want to sacrifice money for something I like better on this. I wish they'd have done 2 capes or something.

If you look close you can see the ball joints, so you can pull them off from the sides of the shoulder. I personally dont care for this figure, but just saying.

In most cases I'll drop big dough for something that is worthwhile. This piece is only $40 bucks, but the cape & speedo make it a "wait and see" item for me.

REVOLTECH8_DARKMAN_BATMAN11_145MM_J.jpg

REVOLTECH8_DARKMAN_BATMAN1_145MM_JU.jpg

REVOLTECH8_DARKMAN_BATMAN8_145MM_JU.jpg

https://www.collectiondx.com/news_item/04302010/sfx_revoltech_no_008_batman_by_kaiyodo
More photos at cdx

This would look cool with a cloth cape.

Looks like you can get some immense poses out of it!

The sculpting and proportions below the neck are great, but the cowl, bruce sculpt, and cape are whack. Seriously, Mattel did a better job on their TDK BB Batman and Bruce sculpts than Revoltech, and that figure cost a fraction of the Revoltech figure's price. Granted, the Revoltech one has better articulation and more accessories probably, but still...

Back