Revoltech Alien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Revoltech alien up for preorder !!!!!

If you do, I would be very interested to see how they work. One problem would be having to paint them to match the figure. Although consider the fact that if you make the joints on these figs unbreakable you're risking a potential break in the plastic moulded part it connects to, then it's "game over".

Yes, very good point, but I honestly don't think it'll be an issue, it will actually create less stress than the original design. More about making a good thing better. Anodising and painting is the easy bit, the majority of the joints I make would be black, HT and Revoltech.

Really looking forward to getting these little xeno's!

Great video. It looks as if this figure is larger than I expected. It will go nicely with my Aliens snap kits, but I hope to see some Marines done by Revoltech as well.

Or how about the whole crew including in space suits from the Nostromo? That would be quite worthwhile, to me anyway!

:drool Looking forward to adding this "little" big chap to my collection. I already have Megatron & Starscream and the are both great. Love the articulation. I would like to buy 2, one to display and the other boxed. But I will happy with one. :D

another thread gone the way of name calling and arguing,lol. Yeah the scale of these figures leaves a little to be desired but I have several of there robots and I havent had any problems. As noted before you start bending and twisting take a look at the joint itself and see where the articulation is going, sometimes you have to even pop the joint out and rearrange it to its proper placement. Ive noticed the price has gone up on these little guys, but Ive also noticed that the quailty of the designs and intergrating the joint into the actual sculpt is becoming a lot better. In there initial releases they were only about $20, but some of the designs were not so great looking. Again though I have about 15 or so of the robots and for the size of the figures there bad ass little dudes with crazy articulation. Tons of accessories a stand and now they even started coming with the little orange box to put all the alt hands and little weapons that fit in them, also the cool thing is the little orange "boxes" are tabbed underneath so they stack on top of each other for easy organization.

I MIGHT actually get this guy... He's cheap, poseable like a Microman, and looks fantastic.
Only downside is they really didn't put too much detail into his skull underneath the dome. Ehh...

Other than that, "Really cool!" :)

Just picked one up on ebay. Oh, and the bing cashback is 10% now. So it came to 42.98 shipped. I'm going to have to get the Pred as well. They should look great together......

Got some diorama pieces for when the ALIEN gets here. :banana

base032.jpg

base027.jpg

I think I'll be picking up a few more before the Chap arrives.

Ah, I see you have the Helldiver too. Great figure. What others do you have? I'm a big fan of the King Gainer figure.

Ah, I see you have the Helldiver too. Great figure. What others do you have? I'm a big fan of the King Gainer figure.

Yeah, I'd like to get another one, but the prices .....ugh.:lol

I ummm... have a lot.
All the Patlabor figures except for the Aqua-Griffin. I also have the Arbalest, Laevatein, and some Gurren mecha.

base007.jpg

base014.jpg

base016.jpg

base020.jpg

base025.jpg

base035.jpg

base037.jpg

2010024.jpg

Ah, bit of an Ingram factory going on there. I'm a fan of those too:

DSCN3119.jpg

I've also got various EVAs. They're always picking fights though:

Scrap.jpg

Whereas the Helldiver just likes to chill:

DSC00243.jpg

LOL.... rumor has it that the EVAs and Labors are the best sellers.
My Eva's were causing too much trouble though.
So, I "gave them up for adoption". (sold)

No the best sellers are the Getter Robots...very niche market but fantastic little guys. I really only buy the mecha, but even that I stopped buying and everytime I say that something else comes out that Im like "holy crap that little dude is awesome"... I go for the more classic robots.

Back