Revoltech Alien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope they continue with the Alien license (ALIENS & ALIEN3 at least) and pick up the Predator license.

My god is this thing beautiful! I really like this a lot! Looks stunning and the egg is just the cherry on top. Please continue with the line and do all of the Aliens up to AVP:R and beyond.

You know, if my experience of Revoltech figures is anything to go by, this figure is going to be able to do pretty much any pose from the film. If they release it with the arm-type stand that comes with various EVAs etc, you'll even be able to pose it hanging down to attack Brett!

Here's the sort of stand I mean:

HotRodimus2.jpg

That's what they've done so far, but there's no reason why they couldn't do something different.

Obviously at this scale and with the Revoltech joints there is never going to be total accuracy. But what these figures excel at is in giving the feel and stance of a character due to their excellent poseability, as well as a myriad accessories. For that reason I'd love to see Marines in this range, or even Nostromo crew members.

Here's an example of a cool humanoid figure in the Revoltech range:

TOY-RBT-0406.jpg

Frankly I think they would hit the ball out of the park if they made marines.

Fantastic pics!
Thanks a lot for the link.

I find the face looks a bit odd, but considering the size, I can live with it. The poseability looks amazing, this will be such a fun toy!

Back