1/6 Reviving a Classic or "LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT THING"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Every day I get requests on my facebook (Living the Adventure Dios) and while until recently I had only been putting out 1/18th scale dios, I have had a load on 1/6 scale projects that I've been asked to bring to the site. One set that will be EXCLUSIVE for our 1/6 scale fans is a TRUE iconic classic! It's never been done in this scale, and Once I fix the files it will be a by request only piece, (meaning it won't be a simple right click and save piece). I am making this piece a true limited collection piece, Are you curious what it is?.......Here's a hint

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 389
No, this won't be a for sale type piece, but all of my dios are 100% FREE, just this one I'm not going to leave it in the archives on my facebook, I will send out the files to those who are on my 1/6 collectors list.

Another hint.22.jpg

The wait is over, If you check out my dios page on facebook (Living the Adventure Dios) you can now find 5 folders that once are printed you will have a 1/6 scale version of an iconic classic playset.........Still haven't guessed which one? Here it is......11.jpg

Get yours today FREE!!!! On my facebook (Living the Adventure Dios)

The Missile Command Station is now ready for your 12" troops!
cobra.jpg

Back