response timeframes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a free call, no reason not to use the phone. Except for orders, I've had two issues and called them both times. Both times I was clearly in the wrong and they would have been 100% right to say I was in the wrong and they couldn't help me, both times they fixed it, were nice while fixing it, and didn't even point out that it was my stupidity that led to this happening. Pretty damn good service from my experience. :clap

To honest SS customer service has turn to crap...

Well sorry let me refraze , 1 person sc skills are crap...

i called to see if i could pay for a payment early then the due date. Not pay off just make a payment a day early. Because when they automacticaly do the payment its on a fridays and does not clear until monday.

When she answer, she tried to make it seem like i missed a payment, i had to explain 3 times what i want. I want to make a early payment. And she was just rude and lazy on the phone. I was driving and trying to call before they closed. So when i didn't have my order number and ask if she could look it up from my phone number , she made it seem as if she had to get off her ass to walk in the other room to punch numbers. _____ if you don't want to help people just don't answer the phone. I have to say iv called before and Ashley B was very helpful. The person i talk to today is lucky i didn't get her name. I just said never mind and let the payment go thru friday. Also i guess there a new process she explain that you can't make early payment. Say you have 5 payment and you want to make the 3rd payment early. It's a no go. This is what she said. It funny i done it before many of time. BReath C, that y i say sometime it suck to have to call SS SC. If i could get Ex from another company i would not even bother. Well until today...

To honest SS customer service has turn to crap...

Well sorry let me refraze , 1 person sc skills are crap...

i called to see if i could pay for a payment early then the due date. Not pay off just make a payment a day early. Because when they automacticaly do the payment its on a fridays and does not clear until monday.

When she answer, she tried to make it seem like i missed a payment, i had to explain 3 times what i want. I want to make a early payment. And she was just rude and lazy on the phone. I was driving and trying to call before they closed. So when i didn't have my order number and ask if she could look it up from my phone number , she made it seem as if she had to get off her ass to walk in the other room to punch numbers. _____ if you don't want to help people just don't answer the phone. I have to say iv called before and Ashley B was very helpful. The person i talk to today is lucky i didn't get her name. I just said never mind and let the payment go thru friday. Also i guess there a new process she explain that you can't make early payment. Say you have 5 payment and you want to make the 3rd payment early. It's a no go. This is what she said. It funny i done it before many of time. BReath C, that y i say sometime it suck to have to call SS SC. If i could get Ex from another company i would not even bother. Well until today...

Hi CplusE!

I would like to personally apologize for the recent experience you had with one of our customer service representatives. We have traced this incident to the CS rep you spoke with and have addressed them directly about this issue. We have also placed a shipping credit in your account for you to use on a future order. Please know that if you ever should have any issues like this in future please contact our Customer Service Manager, Mike Tolentino. Again, I'm sorry that your experience with us was less then satisfactory and we hope that we will be able to assist you better in the future.

-SideshowAlex

Yes Mike Tolentino is pretty good guy....but he has yet answer my question on the recent Elvira pic. Glad you guys read the post here and added the extra pics for her. Please do that from now on.

Yes Mike Tolentino is pretty good guy....but he has yet answer my question on the recent Elvira pic. Glad you guys read the post here and added the extra pics for her. Please do that from now on.

colonel-klink1.jpg

What did you want to know about the Elvira Premium Format Figure Photo gallery?

Back