Resin Michael Myers Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well was able to locate a pair of Dickies coveralls for dirt cheap at a thrift ship nearby. $1.99 since the zipper was broken. Although not the right color still looks good in my opinion and will do until I can find the green pair I'm looking for. Bust looks much better now in my opinion. Will weather up the costume and dirty it up more. I just did a quick few areas.

Pics:

100_1455.jpg

100_1456.jpg

100_1457.jpg

100_1458.jpg

100_1459.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Man you always have the coolest ^^^^.
Do me a favor next time you want to sell something, email me first. It will be sold cause your busts kick ass! Another A+

Man you always have the coolest ^^^^.
Do me a favor next time you want to sell something, email me first. It will be sold cause your busts kick ass! Another A+

Ha!! Will do. Problem is that now everything I own is a grail piece to me. My collection is only 11 pieces too. I like to keep it small so not to clutter my apartment. :D

Ha!! Will do. Problem is that now everything I own is a grail piece to me. My collection is only 11 pieces too. I like to keep it small so not to clutter my apartment. :D

I hear what your saying...trying to downsize mine to grails only too...11 pieces is a nice size

Back