Media Resident Evil Umbrella Corps

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah you guys are wrong

RE is known for its masterful story telling and many consistent moments and beautiful cinematics that rival that of Metal Gear

Absolutely. People misunderstand the brilliance of such writing and characters, they're works of art

Except for Steve.

"Rain or shine, you're going down." and "Your right hand comes off?"

Resident Evil 4 dialogue facepalm.

Brando's just mad because he can't connect with his waifu Ashley like Leon does :lecture

Brando's just mad because he can't connect with his waifu Ashley like Leon does :lecture

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457281682.976705.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I was Leon I woulda took Ashley up on her offer and banged her. No amount of money or praise is gonna make me feel better after being chased by crazy village people, I better get some sweet ass from the presidents daughter after all the **** she put me through lol.

If I was Leon I woulda took Ashley up on her offer and banged her. No amount of money or praise is gonna make me feel better after being chased by crazy village people, I better get some sweet ass from the presidents daughter after all the **** she put me through lol.

eh, Leon could do much better tbh, Hunnigan would be a better score by far

Pretty sure the Ada craze re-began in RE6, but man was that bad. And Steve totally never had a peen. Come on guys, don't flatter the character :nono

I actually remember reading some official RE4 web sites that had Ashley's character all wrong, describing her as a sweet and kind girl. What? :lol

Back