Media Resident Evil Umbrella Corps

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The game looks ok if you get in a few beers, make yourself a plate of cheese and crackers and plan on just wasting a few hours. But thats about it.

I am more interested now that we see the village and stuff. But i dont plan on putting any money in to the game

You hear Wesker at the end.

tumblr_o1jdcoNkco1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Ugh, no one buy this otherwise it gives Capcom the wrong damn impression. Koopa will undoubtedly get it; he probably thought Operation Raccoon City was a masterpiece since he liked that Walking Dead Survival Instinct garbage :lol

i dont know what these foreign delicacies are
You need help.
Ugh, no one buy this otherwise it gives Capcom the wrong damn impression. Koopa will undoubtedly get it; he probably thought Operation Raccoon City was a masterpiece since he liked that Walking Dead Survival Instinct garbage :lol
Tell that to the CoD players please.

All I see is ORC all over again. You'd think one colossal bomb would be enough that they wouldn't pursue this redundant genre of play in this series.

They're still going ahead with this...? *sigh*.....

I'll just go back to playing Resi 1,2,3 and Zero. For me Resident Evil works best when it doesn't do the weird stuff. I really like Zero apart from the strange-looking Final Fantasy guy. When I see stuff like Umbrella Corps I get worried about the Resident Evil 2 Remake. 4 played well and I had fun, but the Village setting and the short guy Salazar with the high voice and tights was a big departure for the overall series.

Salazar was our comic relief villain. He was so incompetent and desperate to kill Leon that he almost killed Ashley several times, when he had to capture her alive :lol

Him and Saddler were cliche villains, but I still enjoyed them. Los Illuminados is the final form of Scientology.

Back