Media Resident Evil Umbrella Corps

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked that the ganados cuz they were tragic. They were a peaceful people until Lord sadler showed up and made them mine the plagas then they got infected and started killing the children and going insane.

The Majini were pretty tragic too. There was the one file in the village that tells the story of men coming into their village. The thing Ganados had over Majini was that cool visual story during the credits of RE4…very eerie.

Alongside what Biojex said, there's a note very similar to the 'Itchy tasty' note from RE1 in the tribal area. It might be the same one Biojex is talking about though

The Majini were pretty tragic too. There was the one file in the village that tells the story of men coming into their village. The thing Ganados had over Majini was that cool visual story during the credits of RE4…very eerie.

Yea that story gaves me the creeps when I was young lol

ooooooh myy

RE1's itchy tasty story gave me the creeps when I was young though :lol

Probably disc, but you'll probably need to buy a ton of DLC to play it. :lol weapons, maps, etc. I'm sure they don't have a problem with the CoD fan base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I forgot this game was a thing :lol

also true on the CoD fan base PA

Screw that. Make Wesker Corps, and give everyone powers just like his :lecture One could specialize in speed, one could specialize in raw power, and one can use da matrix.

At least do something like Merc's 3D. Throw in some tyrants, nemesis etc. heroes mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't get why they'd make this game. The COD fanbase isn't as big as it use to be and people are clamoring for a good horror game ever since pt. capcom are such idiots.

Speak with your wallets then. Do not pay for this first hand. If you absolutely must by this trite, buy it second hand. If the RE2make ends up looking fantastic, buy every ****ing version there is :lol

Oh we know RE2make will look great, there's no way it can't :lol but will it have something beyond those looks?

Back