Media Resident Evil Umbrella Corps

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Typical RE thread! Tonnes of moaning and random gifs of women!

What else to do while waiting for that RE2 Remake? Everybody's still clenching their butt in case Capcom messes that up and give us RE4-style gameplay. Brrr..

I was thinking about this last night... I really hope they do pre-rendered backgrounds... there's something about them from RE2-3 that have so much character.

So why the hell do you even put zombies in this game if they won't do anything? Wow capcom keep on pandering to the COD crowd

That's really sad... Wow! :lol

What a joke of a game. At least ORC the enemies were dangerous even zombies. I'm hordes and your characters is bleeding... Not fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right? They just walk by the zombies like they were nothing. What are they there for decoration? I mean i know im complaining a lot and the RE threads have a lot of complaints but the way things are going its ridiculous.

It makes no sense. Just ****ing listen to the fanbase. Either you do horror or you **** off, I don't understand what makes them think action is the way to go when it keeps ending bad for them.

You have the old school fans and the newer generation and the ones in between. Capcom is trying to cater to every fan but it's not working... Their over-the-top, action, shooter gameplay isn't work for this series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Free... :lol

E9veywv.jpg

I assume it is. I cant see anybody spending any money on it.

The last free to play game i played was Nosgoth, and thats partially because i Alpha tested it. And i hate that game. And it looks 100x better than this. ( i dont actually hate it because its bad, it isnt. Its really good for what it is. But its another example of a new " installment " of a franchise where its just Kill Kill Kill team vs team online **** )

Why waste time of this POS, when we could've gotten a brand new Outbreak game. :lol

tumblr_inline_nuwr47Zryo1qh6enn_500.gif

Look on the brightside guys. This may satisfy the COD lovers who latched onto RE6, keeping them at bay while capcom works on true survival horror entries into the series....
I can verify this is true :lol

that demo....it looks like a very unpolished and unfinished beta, kinda like the Hitman one we saw months back. I guess this is a "you all got your hopes up" kinda thing

I wouldn't mind playing as Wesker in that kind of game cause it would make a lot of sense. And hearing Wesker shout all those taunts would be hilarious and empowering. Wouldn't make it that good a game, but it would have merit.

Back