Media Resident Evil Revelations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, Re 6 is awesome

tumblr_mqq8fx2Lfa1qc1jg4o1_400.gif

Man, Re 4 is awesome

Totally agree 2 thinks I hated was. 1 GC time exclusive and 2 QTE during krueger boss fight. Wasn't expecting that during a cut scene. ..

God why don't they make another outbreak. Yes it bombed during the ps2 era but it would be awesome game now!

Hell, if re6 wasn't on sale on steam I wouldn't have bought it. Seriously, capcom is sooo out of touch with there fans. I'd love to know which demographic of re fans they are listening too. Perhaps the gameshark whiners. Wah wah, nemesis is to hard I need infinite ammo.

Totally agree 2 thinks I hated was. 1 GC time exclusive and 2 QTE during krueger boss fight. Wasn't expecting that during a cut scene. ..
Ive been playing it for the first time in a good while over the last 2 days. Started it on hard, with none of my carry over items from my last play through so its like fresh. Its a little annoying at times with Ashley... but most of the time its because ive killed her myself while she was being carried away. The Krauser QTE fight is a great cut scene, but the QTE's completely ruin it because you cannot soak in whats being said, or the visuals because you know you must be aware of what buttons to press

God why don't they make another outbreak. Yes it bombed during the ps2 era but it would be awesome game now!

Hell, if re6 wasn't on sale on steam I wouldn't have bought it. Seriously, capcom is sooo out of touch with there fans. I'd love to know which demographic of re fans they are listening too. Perhaps the gameshark whiners. Wah wah, nemesis is to hard I need infinite ammo.

The problem with RE6 was that they tried too hard to please EVERYONE, the result is a weird thing, a game that is action but kind of reselmbles the old RE games, and its so long that some parts of the game have poor development and are completely lame imho:lecture

Ive been playing it for the first time in a good while over the last 2 days. Started it on hard, with none of my carry over items from my last play through so its like fresh. Its a little annoying at times with Ashley... but most of the time its because ive killed her myself while she was being carried away. The Krauser QTE fight is a great cut scene, but the QTE's completely ruin it because you cannot soak in whats being said, or the visuals because you know you must be aware of what buttons to press

I never had any problem with it, in my opinion everything about that part fo the game is awesome :dance

I'm replaying RE4 too :hi5: I got the leather jacket ver Leon yesterday and I just HAD to replay that game

Man, I remember trying for an hour going trough the first village of re4 killing the chain saw dudes (2 i think) Challenging as hell imho, you had stagger and melee.

Funny playing new game plus and having ash in knights armor hehehe Leon basket catch and Leon holding his lower back in pain.

The QTE were just random.. you couldn't let that control down for 1 minute during a cut scene.

I think people were more piss that the merchant from 4 wasn't in 5 then the gameplay

That couldnt be any more RE 4 if it tried

Yeah exactly, but seems to actually be scary who knows.. I hope this is as good as it seems. Plus the main character Sebastian looks a bit like Luis :lol

Man, I remember trying for an hour going trough the first village of re4 killing the chain saw dudes (2 i think) Challenging as hell imho, you had stagger and melee.

Funny playing new game plus and having ash in knights armor hehehe Leon basket catch and Leon holding his lower back in pain.

The QTE were just random.. you couldn't let that control down for 1 minute during a cut scene.

I think people were more piss that the merchant from 4 wasn't in 5 then the gameplay

I don't know if someone really cared about that but in RE4 at least it made sense, someone was selling you guns, the merchant was going to be in RE5 but they cut it

Oh RE5 mercenaries is PERFECT I love it, lol Rebecca :lol she is a little badass. But I only play as Wesker or Jill Battlesuit ver, I might play that again

Last night, I loaded up played RE5 Mercenaries with Rebecca and I needed to get use to the game again! :gah:

After playing RE Operation Raccoon City / RE6 / RE Revelations, RE5 is just so 'ridged'...

I am so use to playing RE Operation Raccoon City / RE6 / RE Revelations with it's smooth 'fluid' game play...

Also I am so use to be able to walk and aim / shoot.

Walk and Reload :lol

Yeah, if I can say something good about RE6 is that the gameplay is damn perfect, the controls are great, being able to walk and shoot and all that. The RE5 controls feel terrible :lol is like playing with a stone.

Today I just finished RE4 on pro it was hard as f*¨* I should try RE5 Mercenaries again tomorrow, I miss playing as Jill

Yeah, if I can say something good about RE6 is that the gameplay is damn perfect, the controls are great, being able to walk and shoot and all that. The RE5 controls feel terrible :lol is like playing with a stone.

Today I just finished RE4 on pro it was hard as f*¨* I should try RE5 Mercenaries again tomorrow, I miss playing as Jill

Yeah man, RE5 is like going back to basics and I was so good at it too!

Ah well, just gotta play it again to get use to it.

Is there infinite ammo in RE4 when you get to higher levels?

I just played it on Easy and that's about it and moved on to RE5 :lol

Yeah man, RE5 is like going back to basics and I was so good at it too!

Ah well, just gotta play it again to get use to it.

Is there infinite ammo in RE4 when you get to higher levels?

I just played it on Easy and that's about it and moved on to RE5 :lol

There is an Infinite Rocket Launcher, Chicago Typewriter (Tommy gun) with infinite ammo, the Handcannon can be upgraded to use infinite ammo and the P.R.L. 412 which is a laser like weapon that once fully charged, will kill pretty much any enemy standing in your way in one hit.

Back