Media Resident Evil Remake/Zero Remastered

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil Remake Remastered

Finally beat Chris's campaign on normal and it was really fun! Way better than accidentally selecting Easy.

I have to say, I never really beat Chris's campaign more than 5 times on the Gamecube, I find his campaign a bit lackluster compared to Jill's. Maybe because he's such a square. :lol

Chris definitely is the most flat male character of the series, although I prefer his campaign the older I've gotten since it's slightly more challenging.

Chris definitely is the most flat male character of the series, although I prefer his campaign the older I've gotten since it's slightly more challenging.

Yeah, I didn't realized how bland he was. Thank God for Leon.

BTW Pliss, I saw you got the 3 hour and no save trophies! Care to share any tips? Gonna try that out soon.

Oh thanks man! Bookmarked! Did you save for the 3 hour run? What was your time?

Yeah I saved at pivotal parts.

j4CcPH8.jpg

Question for the speedrun pros:

I'm trying my Jill speedrun now for the first time and im around 40:00 minutes (tops, maybe a couple of minutes earlier than that) on that Crinson Head Coffin.
Do you guys think i'll still get under 3 hours if i keep the pace up?

Thanks =D

Absolutely. I was timing myself through the entire game and I was slightly under 40mins by the Crimson Head Elder.

Ok i dont remember this game being THIS frustrating!
Extremly limited slots to carry items,plus you can't discard or replace anything so im pretty stuck.Any advice?

Extremly limited slots to carry items,plus you can't discard or replace anything so im pretty stuck.Any advice?

Dude, look for an item box =)
Seriously, just bring the necessary with you. Sometimes just a loaded handgun or a loaded shotgun can allow you to do a lot of stuff.

If this is your first playthrough, just open up the map and try to figure out the areas you didnt visit. Bring with you the keys you have and, like i said, just a loaded weapon or some ammo if you insecure. I dont usually bring healing items cuz theres plenty everywhere.

Hope this helps.

Absolutely. I was timing myself through the entire game and I was slightly under 40mins by the Crimson Head Elder.

Did you memorize the walkthrough or do you constantly kept checking on it to figure out the routes? Im using the one you mentioned, very straightforward, i liked it too

Don't carry so many health items, or none at all. Especially if your in "Fine."

Did you memorize the walkthrough or do you constantly kept checking on it to figure out the routes? Im using the one you mentioned, very straightforward, i liked it too

I read a good section of it prior to starting, and just kept referencing it. Checking it between door animations worked best for me.

Dude, look for an item box =)
Seriously, just bring the necessary with you. Sometimes just a loaded handgun or a loaded shotgun can allow you to do a lot of stuff.

If this is your first playthrough, just open up the map and try to figure out the areas you didnt visit. Bring with you the keys you have and, like i said, just a loaded weapon or some ammo if you insecure. I dont usually bring healing items cuz theres plenty everywhere.

Hope this helps.

Found one now.This is the classic game i understand that,but i have problems playing through it unless you unlock more slots later,it's rather irritating to run back and fourth to an item box all the time.We keep forgetting how hard and frustrating these older games were :lol

Found one now.This is the classic game i understand that,but i have problems playing through it unless you unlock more slots later,it's rather irritating to run back and fourth to an item box all the time.We keep forgetting how hard and frustrating these older games were :lol

Mannn, you gotta love that old RE games... they have a special place in my heart. RE3 and the remake are my all time favourite.

Mannn, you gotta love that old RE games... they have a special place in my heart. RE3 and the remake are my all time favourite.

I do love everything about the Racoon City trilogy.And i thought i would enjoy this as much as i used to,but certain things doesn't hold up very well.It looks and feels great,but that one thing ruins it for me.And im not even carrying any herbs or extra ammo,just the items you find along the way you know you'll need later on.

FINALLY DONE!! GEEZ, IM 26 YEARS OLD AND THIS GAME STILL GIVES ME THE CREEPS!! it had me on my toes then, and it had my on my toes now. I love this game. I truly truly hope they do the same for RESIDENT EVIL 2, that would be epic!!

I do love everything about the Racoon City trilogy.And i thought i would enjoy this as much as i used to,but certain things doesn't hold up very well.It looks and feels great,but that one thing ruins it for me.And im not even carrying any herbs or extra ammo,just the items you find along the way you know you'll need later on.

I got very confused and made a lot of wrong decisions on my first playthrough... constantly traveling to those item box, grabbing the wrong items again, going back to change for the right ones... but thats just when you're exploring things, trully. After you got everything figured, on your next playthrough, you'll find yourself carrying the right things or the essential ones... trust me =)

FINALLY DONE!! GEEZ, IM 26 YEARS OLD AND THIS GAME STILL GIVES ME THE CREEPS!! it had me on my toes then, and it had my on my toes now. I love this game. I truly truly hope they do the same for RESIDENT EVIL 2, that would be epic!!

LOL im 27 years and constantly found me asking myself "should i play this **** now?"... i usually played after wife and kids went to bed, with headsets and lights off.. man what an awesome experience!
And yes, a remake of RE2 (and RE3 nemesis) would be a dream.... they could all get together on the remake wagon with Mr. kojima and remake the first two Metal Gears aswell =D

What's the difference between the BSAA costumes and the normal costumes?

And yeah, Chris was bland. He seemed like a stoic who tried to be cool :lol though now he's a brooder. Leon is great. I'm about to run into the sharks, dear lord though, Lisa Trevor. I don't think I made it past the Elder Crimson Head when I played through on GameCube, and I'm worried.

Back