Media Resident Evil Remake/Zero Remastered

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil Remake Remastered

just played a bit and two thing's i've noticed "one who never played the GC version"

1- the Background is not HD! only the Characters are

2- Got killed by taking a key .. and i said alright let's repeat that .. turns out .. i had to repeat the whole game! "WHAT!" i have to do it old fashion way and do a manual save "ink Ribbon" .. but WTH! .. there should be an auto save after like each door .

You must've started gaming during the PS3/360 era, that or you were born in the year 2000 :lol

just played a bit and two thing's i've noticed "one who never played the GC version"

1- the Background is not HD! only the Characters are

2- Got killed by taking a key .. and i said alright let's repeat that .. turns out .. i had to repeat the whole game! "WHAT!" i have to do it old fashion way and do a manual save "ink Ribbon" .. but WTH! .. there should be an auto save after like each door .

You might wanna verify your claim or have your TV calibrated, as the backgrounds ARE in HD. A few areas show their low res roots (such as the catacombs) and the end credits shows no enhancements beyond simple deinterlacing but considering they had to work with assets that weren't intended to be displayed beyond the native renderings in the first place, it's a miracle we've gotten anything at all, let alone such a faithful port as this.

I hope projects as these will pave way for not only more RE ports, but also a port of the Onimusha games for current gen consoles.

I'd definitely like for Onimusa to be re-released in HD. Loved those games.

The FMV scenes are not 1080p

In game engine is rendered in HD

I remember playing this game when I was in middle school, now that I played it again the game feels really old, not in-terms of graphics(the graphics are surprisingly good for it's time) but in terms of play style. The game is puzzle after puzzle and the game just feels really tedious. I'm still going to finish the game but I do not like this game as much as I did back than.

Wow, im loving this game. I have a good rush of nostalgia even though ive never played this or any RE game till 4. The difficulty the camera angles the puzzles, i feel this game proves Old-school can still hold up and be extremely enjoyable, much like the new retro indie.

I want a RE2 remastered and as ive said many times MGS1 remastered like this game, keeping the game the same but with improved visuals

Wow, im loving this game. I have a good rush of nostalgia even though ive never played this or any RE game till 4. The difficulty the camera angles the puzzles, i feel this game proves Old-school can still hold up and be extremely enjoyable, much like the new retro indie.

I want a RE2 remastered and as ive said many times MGS1 remastered like this game, keeping the game the same but with improved visuals

Rumors are going around about RE2 getting the same treatment, but don't hold your breath. Glad you're liking it. It's the best thing in RE in 10 years to come out.

Just installed this. This game is impossible to play on the keyboard. :lol

I need my XBOX controller (which is gone by the way).

Just installed this. This game is impossible to play on the keyboard. :lol

I need my XBOX controller (which is gone by the way).

get those wired hori ps3 controllers with turbo selection & D-pad adjustment, cheaper than a DualShock & you don't have to worry about old battery.

Third-party controllers are generally crap. It's always best to use the proprietary PS controllers; they have better build quality, and you can use them either wired or wireless (if you have a Bluetooth dongle connected to your PC).

It's better to get an XBOX 360 controller. Most of the time, these games won't have the controller profile for anything else.

Man this pumped me up to download my RE3 nemesis on the ps3 and play it for the hundreth time.

Favourite game of the franchise... had real nightmares on my yuoth with nemesis hahahaha

Man this pumped me up to download my RE3 nemesis on the ps3 and play it for the hundreth time.

Favourite game of the franchise... had real nightmares on my yuoth with nemesis hahahaha

Kinky!

Back