Media Resident Evil Remake/Zero Remastered

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil Remake Remastered

0F3kzwa.gif

If that happens, all your fault :thwak

tumblr_inline_n9p9fiusLw1r2ya1z.gif

Resident Evil Remake Remastered

rRYqMYe.gif

I knew capcom wouldn't dare to make a new RE game after all that happened. I hope this gets to be a commercial success.
I skipped on the RE5 figures so I'd love to get figures from Remake :pray:

Yes, I want some figures from the REmake.

3Biohazard5_ChrisRedfieldSTARSver.jpg

Different sculpt and body. Re relase STARS Wesker, just tweak the face sculpt. Give us Jill, Rebecca and Barry.

tumblr_inline_na66k7BALp1qfp53l.gif

Last edited:

I'd love some official REmake figures! Easy way for HT to rehash the RE5 STARS uniforms if they did.

Such a shame HT won't do any of that since they never go backwards with franchises.

I hope they'll port RE Zero as well as despite owning it, I've never gotten around to beating it. Something about leeches morphing into humanoids puts me off.

Such a shame HT won't do any of that since they never go backwards with franchises.

Didn't they went backwards with Alien?

I can see Capcom begging them for figures to help REmake sell :lol I dunno, maybe its wishful thinking but I'd love to see them do more RE figures

Last edited:

Didn't they went backwards with Alien?

I can see Capcom begging them for figures to help REmake sell :lol I dunno, maybe its wishful thinking but I'd love to see them do more RE figures

Well... they've done Aliens already, and Alien Ripley is only slightly modified backward from the Aliens figure. So I think yes and no, but besides they don't care enough about the VGM line to do it. Just look at how long Ada took to come out.

I hope they'll port RE Zero as well as despite owning it, I've never gotten around to beating it. Something about leeches morphing into humanoids puts me off.

My opinion of Zero is mixed. I hated singing Marcus, and the reason why the Mansion had a bio-hazard explanation.

Not to mention the magic plot hole elevator that links the training facility to the RE2 lab :lol

Zero is too tedious for me to enjoy since you need to mule all your items.

They may very well do another Big Chap. I prefer it much more than the Warrior Alien from Aliens.

They DO go backwards pretty frequently (Ironman, Batman, ALIEN, Predator, Terminator), but since this is a video game license and they already have little faith in figures of game characters, they won't take the risk. They'll go with what's "hot" at the time.

They DO go backwards pretty frequently (Ironman, Batman, ALIEN, Predator, Terminator), but since this is a video game license and they already have little faith in figures of game characters, they won't take the risk. They'll go with what's "hot" at the time.

But I wouldn't call that backwards since it was things they've done already, but they do 2.0s all the time. Figures based on REmake would be going backward in the franchise completely since they've never been done. I don't count STARS Chris and Wesker since that was not their appearances in REmake.

We'll see RE6 HT before we EVER see things out of the REmake... although I wish I was proven wrong on that.

Last edited:

My opinion of Zero is mixed. I hated singing Marcus, and the reason why the Mansion had a bio-hazard explanation.

Not to mention the magic plot hole elevator that links the training facility to the RE2 lab :lol

Zero is too tedious for me to enjoy since you need to mule all your items.
Even better was how Enrico said they could get to the Mansion from the RE2 lab :lol

Back